*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397312-Chiisu-Love-Pt-7
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1397312
The Seventh installment
When Chiisu and Ayumi were driving to the house, Ayumi suddenly apologized for what had happened and hoped they could continue their conversation when they got home. "Ayumi, it's okay really." Chiisu said. "And sure we can continue our conversation, it's not like I have anything to do for the rest of the night" he said with a smile on his face.
They finally got to the house and Chiisu remembered he had never been in Ayumi's house, he had only picked her up and dropped her off. When he was inside he didn't really know what to expect.

It was a regular house like most, but all the walls were covered with beautiful paintings. He was amazed and wondered who created them. "Who painted these?" he asked Ayumi in wonder, and she replied with a sort of shy voice, "I did" Chiisu was shocked to find out this little bit of information out, but it wasn't too much of a shock. She was beautiful and smart, and she could paint! When Chiisu finished looking, all he could manage to say was "wow" in a quiet tone. "Yeah…I was kind of nervous about letting you in because I didn't know if you would like the paintings or not…" Ayumi said, her cheeks glowing red.

"Well of course I like them!" Chiisu said and suddenly hugged Ayumi for no reason at all. He was thinking to himself how he could possibly have found a wonderful girl like Ayumi. "Well yeah.." Ayumi said. " I paint in my spare time whenever I'm bored… it's a hobby, I guess." Chiisu was still a little shocked, but he recovered fairly quickly. "Ummm… well, anything else you would like to show me?" Chiisu said with a little hint of curiosity. "Yeah, I could show you my room…" and with that, she grabbed his hand and led him down a hallway.

© Copyright 2008 badkid404 (badkid404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1397312-Chiisu-Love-Pt-7