*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398249-The-Fun-House
Rated: E · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1398249
it's about a run down carnival
This is the story of how I died and if you are reading it, this diary is only the first oart to the many puzzle pieces that linger in hidden areas around my death. I will even tell you the dream that I had that killed me that fateful night.
  The girl walked on the crushed gravel of an abandoned carnival walkway, her eyes glued to what was in front of her. The light ahead gave a hopeless flicker and died out. The shops and stores that lines the road were magic shops, trying to make people buy things that weren't real. The corner came up on her, slowly she peeked her head around the corner, nothing. The light above her also flickered and went out.
Ahead of her, a slow moving object made its way toward her, she was paralyzed with fear. Out of instinct she tried to run, or scream or do anything to attract someone's attention. The figure lept into the air and landed right in front of her. The hood was holy, to match the rest of the cloak and it seemed to make the figure all the larger. Without warning or a sound, the creature grabbed the young girl. Her head lying off to the side the thing carried it off to its nest where you can still see little blood smears all over.

This is the same dream I have  every night and I never figured out what happened to the girl in my dreams, I think she was me all along.
© Copyright 2008 Majestic Midnight (darkforest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398249-The-Fun-House