*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398757-colorless-world
by design
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1398757
chamar and jenny can't stand their creative writing teacher. Dr.Watts
A Colorless world

Chamar and Jenny can't stand their creative writing teacher Dr.Watts,
so for a laugh the girls write a crazy story about him.

In the Swiss Alps Dr. Watts and his colorless team are making plans to drain the world of its color.

The only enemy of the colorless is the OA Agents with their leader Sani, and his top Agent Jack. Jack is on Dr. Watts hate list. He is always ending Dr. Watts plans to take over the world.

The OA Agents are fighting to save the world once more from this mad man.

Jake and his team climb the mountain top and kick in the door.
"You'll never take me alive Agent Jack!!" screams Dr. Watts.
" We'll see about that. Arm yourself and prepare to fight to the death." Jack yelled back.

The men pulled out their paint ball guns and start to shoot at each-other,
Jack runs out of paint balls and picks up a fat black rat and then lights it on fire, Jack shoots the flaming rat at Dr. Watts.( Dr. Watts hates rats ).


Dr. Watts dives under the table and grabs a tray of snow balls that the Abominable Snowman made, he starts to throw them at Jack. Jack screams "AHHH" and dives to the floor. ( Jack is afraid of the snow ).

The fight goes on for hours, the men are getting week from all the fighting.
Dr. Watts screams " All right I go peacefully, but just this once next time it wont be so easy got that Boy? asked Dr. Watts.
" Fine Buy me, now lets go. Said Jake,

Jack takes Dr. Watts and the colorless team and books them in the county  jail.
The world is safe from the evil mind of Dr. Watts...

" Chamar are you listening to me?" asked Dr. Watts
" What oh yes sir I hear you, we have to write a story right? asked Chamar
" Yes thats right. now get to work." Dr. Watts yelled to the class.


                                            ( The End  or is it. )
                                         




 
© Copyright 2008 design (pslams03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398757-colorless-world