*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401249-Omega-Elite
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1401249
In 2010 a machine is made and betrays. Ten years later, it begins an Apocalypse vs. us.
Machines: Mankind depends on machines in everyday life. Cell phones, MP3 players, etc. all over cities machine roam with humans dazzling as if they do not know a thing. What if humanity had been invaded by machines, or can we trust them now. Machines. Elite 1.0.

The Creation. It all began ten years ago, when U.S. scientist discovered a new version of advanced technology, of a robot. The Scientist Scott Desmond, had created an exoskeleton of the machine being able to joint with other electrical and machinery to ensure an enhanced machine beyond any other. He had decided to invent this quality machine on January 23, 2008. The machine is code named- Elite version 1.0. It took two years to create such a remarkable android. The machine had finally completed on January 23, 2010. The scientists gathered at Washington D.C. to see a machine in progress.
The Mistake. SYSTEM BOOTING.
Memory recording. The tall six-foot machine stood up high, he looks like a human, the way he looks and talks, and it pleased the audience extremely well. It had amazing programming: He walked up to a laptop and actually combined with the laptop, still the view of a regular laptop. He exited it and he picked a random person and changed his physical view to look like him. He controlled anything he wanted to; he made a red 2009 Mercedes to drive up in the stands. That is until he decided to take his own action, he contained a serious glitch and that was 50% control over body, now he saw the scientists in the stands with electronics using them and mistreating them as well as other machines worldwide.
Mind Over Power. He began to raise his glitch control 20 % higher and eventually lost his system. He began to walk up to people, install a weapon into his palms, and blows their brains out. “Chance of survival, 0%” Wirelessly he would download files from the world wide web about modern machinery to see the robots alike to him, yet not as advanced. Rain pounded out outside the facility, and shriek as they roamed away from Elite version 1.0, fear rolled down their faces and bullets went raging after primary targets: Humans.
Install. Elite was going insane, exterminating people on the streets of Washington D.C. , but worsened as Elite installed some sort of violent weapon that seemed unfamiliar to Scott, as he observed Elite. A second later, Elite turned towards a large apartment building, and fires a single shot of a projectile and blew the building to diminutive stones. Elite fired at another apartment building, unexpectedly and out of the blue came a single bolt of lightning and shot nearly two feet away from Elites back shocking his system and hibernating his system: system meltdown?
Prototype Failed. When Scott Desmond arrived to his creation, he stared at it desperately hoping it would reboot and act as an average machine, but it seemed to Scott that his creation system burned. Medics arrived and took away injured citizens, and when the FBI arrived, they never found Elite. Scott believes that the smallest bit of energy left of Elite was used to have the view of a human, the FBI still pursuit Elite and the search ended five years later.

Ten Years Later…

SYSTEM REBOOTING…
COMPLETE………………..
ACCESSING MEMORY…
SYSTEM RECOVERED…

The Awakening. The system began to function once again, slowly repositioning, as he awakens in the one place no one could find him: Space. The lightning bolt from before never actually melted his circuits, Elite had been protected by his armor and his steel body protected him. He faked his shutdown to hide from view from Scott and the government. He had been watching over everyone on the international Space station and hacked any information he could apply against humanity and aid machines into being the primary sovereign of Earth. Ten years ago, he escaped Scott as the medics arrived; when he escaped, he roamed to the Kennedy Space Center to hop on a ride to the Space Station and saved his energy until he is set. He has seen several objects on Earth, now he becomes them. He sets off to a new battle, a new battlefield: A War.
The Life Below. Scott, a white man with black hair that shone on darkness, black eyes that darted dead straight and tan skin similar to tree logs. He lived in an apartment that was well hi-tech equipment and dazzling through the winds his 16-year-old son: Bryan Desmond found his way down the stairs to farewell his father as he heads for another day at modern 2020 schools. The highly powerful television monitors are turned to active mode and a news interview on the channel 7 news interview Scott about his new generation machines: Alpha V.2. The machine had been released this year and nearly had less glitches within the system. The machines were virus-free and mostly incapable of receiving any viruses. The world’s greatest invention has hit the sales and is available for all citizens of Earth. All except for the machine itself.
Project: Earth. As Elite stood woken and laid on the space station, a space shuttle prepares for their return to earth-alive? Elite hopped on the black tip of the shuttle and formed his way into the space shuttle. He found the crew inside the shuttle preparing for return, but without a sight, Elite dove towards the captain and quickly cracked his head to a 180* turn. The crew of seven backed away frightened, as Elite was ready to clobber them to dust. A Message was received “Preparing for launch, and awaiting return T minus 24 hours. You have now to return US shuttle”. The man on the speaker spoke. Elite stared at the crew and spoke darkly and humanlike “You humans are at this moment mine to command, and therefore have to aid this shuttle into flight to your destined location. This instant”. The crew sat back down and prepared for flight.
The Flight. Hours past and Elite waited to arrive to his home once again to take control of what he deserves. As the shuttle enters the atmosphere, and enters Earth, Elite decides to make it worth it: Elite installs an ancient revolver and shoots directly at the windshield to escape, but leaves a decent present for the crew: a grenade. It explodes and the shuttle burns on fire, flying in the air. Elite leaped out before it detonated and freefalls, his mission towards is unknown.
Advanced. Washington DC: The headquarters of Alpha Inc. as many employees work their ass off on these machines. Elite stole a
Parachute from the shuttle and parachuted down 10 miles south of there, and awaited his destiny. A passing Hummer H5 came by and Elite sprinted towards it to take control over it. The driver inside died during the transformation, Elite never took a sight of the puddle of blood inside the vehicle. The drive to Alpha Inc was only a drive away; on that afternoon did the extraordinary machine make it to Alpha Inc.
Alpha Inc. As Elite entered the enormous building, he could wonder his eyes for an office of Scott Desmond; He humanly asked the blonde assistant at the front desk sat there. “Excuse me madam, I am searching for a Scott Desmond, any chance he may be here at this moment?” Elite disguised himself as an average middle-aged man to ask the young woman. “I’m remorseful, but Mr. Desmond has stayed home for a while, but will arrive in about an hour or so.” She responded. Elite had the greedy look, and planned an idea.
World Wide Web. As Mr. Desmond entered the building, he pasted the young assistant and waved. He made it to his office and prepared for some serious work. He changed his form into Elite and began the process: He entered the internet, began to put some important cables to the Dell 2017 POD. Once on the World Wide Web, Elite began to exert a file to the computer and began a virus to all machines capable of internet worldwide, especially the Alpha machines. Alarms began to go off as employees rushed their assess out of the building, someone was sending dangerous viruses worldwide.
The Virus. Elite quickly began to install the program, which allows him to take control over the machines. He quickly accomplished as he heard footsteps, steps of police. The Police of Washington DC have received 911 calls of a code red situation. The police drove in uniform into the facility in search of a mysterious creature
Invading. As the real Scott Desmond saw the crowd and police, standing by he seemed shocked of the numbers. Police raged out of the building and a long, mechanical, thin arm pulled in an officer back into the building; he stopped screaming the minute he had been forced in. A mechanical creak seemed to be heard; A reporter for Channel 4 news neared the scene until a monstrous fire blew the building and the streets up; everyone-including Scott- raged away from the
Approaching fires spreading out. A few miles away, the white house-which had President Schultz inside- had his machines betrayed him? The machine had fetched to get him a margarita, and when it returned it contained the virus and stuck a pole through the presidents’ head and started to invade everyone in the residence. Scott sprinted away to see a quick traveling machine who flied as fast as a jet. Technology betrayed us and our greatest threat yet.
International Threat. Militaries lost control over their machinery and were slaughtered a terrible death. Nuclear and atomic bombs struck nearly more than 25% the first hour on Asia. Elite dove towards Scott and grabbed him by the neck collar of his shirt.” Elite, don’t do this-machines and humans can get along I damn swear you Elite, I-” Scott was paused by Elite. “No more Elite-- I am Omega Elite and I have no master- I shall kill you now when the time is right-” An approaching blue 2013 Honda accidentally ran into Elite and Scott was pushed back. He ran away from Elite and to see in front of him was a yellow 2006 Mustang diving right into him, Scott dove away and keep running away.
The Apocalypse. Sirens went off worldwide as people have nowhere to evacuate, machines now rule and humans are worthless. The Apocalypse began and it will end, but which of the two shall prevail?
War of the machines. Surviving was costly especially at these rates, machines are worldwide. As Scott continued his burst of speed somewhere safe, only to figure out what seemed to be attacking the streets, a military four man
Tank who shot at every building and suddenly men and women flew out of the buildings and blood splattered on the streets. A huge explosion caused a large Hummer H5 to spin in the air and what seemed to crash on Scott, He quickly ducked and it missed him by a mile, it dove into a crowd of people. The vehicle erupted and hundreds of people ran on fire, they were burned alive and died. “Why have I created that damn machine?” Scott whispered.
Fall Of Earth. Scott ran a couple blocks to reach his sons Washington DC High School. When he arrived, he could see parents crying and children hugging their parents as they escaped the school grounds. One student had a severe injury on her head and her and her parents would spend their last moments that day; blood wouldn’t stop bursting out of the girls head and eventually blood poured out of her eyes as well- she died.
Scott saddened of that moment and returned to searching for his son. When he arrived to room 667 and found his son “Dad, what the hell is going on?” He questioned. “We don’t have much time Bryon- we have to leave this damn minute!” He grabbed Bryon by the arm and they both ran out of the building. As they headed out the door, a soldier ran inside and instantly a biotic, thin arm reached to spike the back of the soldier; blood squirted out quickly. “Help me! Please! Someone! Anybody-” The arm slowly pulled him outside until it entirely pulled him outside. Scott reached for him, but he slipped “Ahhhhhhhhh!” the soldier screamed. He stopped screaming a second later and the second later, blood splattered on the windows. Parents, students and teachers all screamed and stepped back from the door. Bryan got closer to the window to see as if it were exceptional to roam out of the schoolyard. As Bryan took a quick peek, he saw a quick glance of a five man US tank being spun by a machine until the machine released it and it flew in the direction of this high school. “Everybody get back!” Bryan shouted. Nearly all the people ran out of the way to hear the front door crash open, glass splattering and screams all around the large school. Once the tank flew in and left a monstrous hole in the walls, a group of Alpha robots came barging in to assault anyone they see.
Bloody Nights. It was 3:01 pm and on that day, everything flipped to a new beginning of life. Scott and Bryan ran out of the back door and sprinted away from the gun slinging or death bots. The destination stated as a couple blocks away, and a certain mother and wife would need certain SOS: Sarah Desmond. They spotted an abandoned pale white 2013 Mercedes Benz with no damage or virus installed so the two quickly broke the windows and saw that the keys had wet blood on them. They started the car as quickly as possible as bullets blew across the vehicle “Damn those sons of bitches!” Scott cursed as the bullets continued as they drove on. By 3:19 pm they drove by many streets and turns as they entered the block were Sarah Desmond works at a famous Mexican restraunt entitled Taqueria Dona Raquel; established in the early 21st centaury.
Prepare For The Unexpected. All the
Employees of restraunt # 94 have evacuated, except for Sarah who certainly was running down the street towards the car, all the way down the street. The vehicle lost gas and the two began to step out of the car. Scotts wife, Sarah smiled to him and she began to run towards them. “LOOK OUT!” Bryon shouted as a plane fell from the sky and as monstrous as it looked, it erupted on poor Sarah Desmond as blood blew in different directions. The entire street began to crumble and explode on every corner. “Quickly take shelter in that library!” Scott demanded as the roaring burst of explosions and flames blared off. As they entered, books began to top over and pieces of the wall began to fall off. This is far more than a regular library, It had shelves as tall as the building itself and so millions of hardcover and soft cover novels fell to the floor. The fire from outside burned the novels and a fire spread inside.
Taking Cover. They headed towards a closed tunnel, to closed down subways that have not been used since 2012. They hid down there until the explosion ended, and it keeps going for an hour. Eventually, they fell asleep and woke up the next morning. “Uh, hey Bryan-come on son time to get up.” As they both got up from the floor, they could see that nearly all of the subway entrance had been blocked with dirt, ashes and wood. It seemed surprising what the world above visualized to look like.
Deserted. When they returned to the sunlight, all they could see was a whole city burned and smothered to the grounds. No building was left standing, especially all the memorials of our beloved presidents and people of the brave. A total disaster had appeared on this delicate site. They had no chance of survival here in DC, “Ok, this sucks hard. Son, we need to get to the camps in Ottawa, Canada” Spoke Scott. “They have survivor camps in Canada? Since when?” Questioned dull Bryan. Scott sighed. ”Our government had lost power, as well as our country after the incident of 9/11 and mostly from the 06/06/13 incident. You heard the bombs they released on our country nationwide. It was disastrous, but not as much as this. So Canada accepted to construct a safe zone for survivors, that’s the only camp I know of”.
The Long Mile. Endlessly, the two traveled through the ruins of Washington as they headed towards a new life, a new beginning. Eight hours later, they encountered two things: The first was a 2014 black Ford Suburban, and the second thing was eight Alpha androids each containing the Omega Elite virus. Their chances at Canada was over, those massive death machines could assault them easily so he will take the long mile.
Omega. The keys were in place and the two prepared for an interstate action. The eight alphas noticed a moving object in the mist as it dove to the entrance to the interstate. As the suburban turned to the right towards the interstate as the data from the robots indicated “Scott Edward Desmond, primary objective: Eliminate. Subjects: Scott Edward Desmond and son: Bryan Adam Desmond.” They launched themselves on the suburban, as they tried to eliminate the vehicle. One Alpha robot tried to break the windshield of the vehicle, but failed in breaking it. “Get off my damn car you assholes!” Scott shouted at the machines. The machines continued to battle through the vehicle and yet failed. The vehicle is constructed of steel and the windows have four plates of hardened glass.
Man vs. Machine. Scott made several turns to force the machines off the vehicle. One machine tumbled off the vehicle and the tires of the vehicle popped its entire head. A small antenna came from the top of an Alpha machine and continues to beep endlessly. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
It never stopped, so Scott made a simple drift to the left and the machine flew off. Four machines left attacking the vehicle and all struggle to eliminate Scott and Bryan exited the interstate and were driving towards a bridge 27 minutes later: the unfinished bridge that stood unnamed somewhere in Pennsylvania. The daredevil sped to 70mph then 76mph until he ghastly pulled the brakes to stop only a few inches before the vehicle could’ve trembled down the enormous four story high unfinished bridge. The second he stepped on that brake three Alphas fell down the bridge and their entire system had been destroyed.
Fourth Alpha. Bryan seemed confused “Wait a sec, wasn’t there four alpha-” A loud screech and a thud on the windshield occurred as the fourth Alpha broke the first three layers of the glass in attempt to reach for Bryan and Scott. Bryan came up with an idea, ‘Dad, I got an idea. When this Alpha breaks through the glass, you push the pedal fast and we both get out of the car” Scott looked at it in another way. “Seems risky son. But I’m proud you’re the one who came up with it”.
The Alphas mechanical head broke the last layer and Scott quickly pulled its head in. “Hurry up Dad!” Bryan exclaimed. Scott pushed the gas pedal and they both jumped out of the vehicle. The Alpha pulled its head out too late and landed on a colony of abandoned vehicles, the Suburban caused every one of the vehicles to erupt as well.
One Week Later. With all that has occurred Scott and Bryan finally made it to New York, not the place they would expect to be, but after a wrong turn, they had no choice. The bridges of New York have all been corrupted and demolished; it seems that the machines have finished invading this spot. Meanwhile- the little antenna on the Alphas head actually was a transmitter sending a message to Omega Elite. When he viewed the destruction his conclusions were “They continued north into New York. It seems quite unintelligent of me to only have each portion of each continent demolished. I want machines invading every part of the world for humans; until our installment for this worldwide heat sensor is complete we shall overcome the humans. So I consider we invade the other countries all except for North America, there’s one man out here I want to eliminate myself.”
Central Park. As Scott and Bryan pass by Central Park, a US soldier comes from the bushes with a darkened brown gun. “Hands in the air. Good. Your only humans get in before any other machines spot us. Faster damn it! If they spotted us now and it was you’re fault- I’d kick your ass!” The face of the soldier was hidden behind a green and brown mask. A giant hole flattened on the ground hidden by bushes, large enough to fit one person at a time. First went Bryan then Scott, and when they arrived they spotted hundreds of people. Some people were injured, the rest were frightened as their lives hung over. It is indeed a depressing place to visualize, but Scott and Bryan had to accept their new lives.
One Month Later. Scott had volunteered to search for food throughout New York, but not too far away. He stood there waiting for something to happen, and then out of the blue came a jet flying by. Its loud engine gave Scott the attention, while Bryan stood inside the enormous hole. Scott began to worry that that jet is assistance of Omega Elite. He sprinted back to the camp, as he headed towards the entrance of the park; a mild explosion from a bomb erupted nearly 30 feet away from Scott. The explosion caused Scott to fall back a couple feet and land on a 2020 Blue Hummer H5.
The Last Invasion. Rumbling was felt on the ground, as Scott stood up high, he was shocked to see what made the rumbling. Millions to billions of machinery including Alphas roamed into Central Park and New York, they all roamed towards the people exiting the hole, and ripped apart over hundreds of humans that survived except for Bryan. They forced him back inside the hole and quickly threw a grenade inside. The explosion seemed so enormous that the sand and dirt flew in the air. When Scott saw his son died, he shouted his name and sobs desperately “Bryan! Bryan! No! Damn it! Why do you damn bitches have to kill my son?”
The Last Man. Omega Elite walked into Scotts depressing moment “It has been quite a while, hasn’t it? I installed a Google Earth into my system and then equipped it with my other installment of a heat sensor mostly able to track a human’s heat. So then I am allowed to find any surviving humans left in the world. You’re the last one on Earth and now you were the last human on Earth”. Omega Elite took Scott to the 120th floor of the Freedom Tower- constructed and completed 2012- Omega Elite had an ability to use his feet to fly through the air as if he a jetpack on each of his bottom legs, and one on his back. Omega ordered a complete evacuation of all machines to leave New York. Omega Elite installed a regular handgun and before he shot Scott “Any last regrets or such other Mr. Desmond?” Scott responded slowly and then painfully. “You’re a damn bitch! I should’ve never created you in the first place!” Omega Elite responded with a gunshot on Scott’s middle chest, and he left him a goodbye present. A newly powerful bomb that could destroy an entire block. It is nuclear and extremely powerful and Omega Elite left him over twenty, as Elite flew off he began the countdown for the bombs to detonate. Scott reaches for a cigarette in his pocket and lighted it with his American designed lighter in his other pocket. His last minute on Earth he spoke as if he were in a speech:

It is true: Machines could never have been trusted, and among those days I wish we had more advantage over machines. Machines-- we depended on them and look where we are now- dead. I am alone now, but I shall met my kind soon enough.
Our world is their world.
Live. Die. The two major destinies in our world, I have reached my limit. My time has ended.

The last five seconds remain. “Screw this” Scott finally said as he dropped his cigarette and the second it hit the floor the bombs activated. Fires blew, windows explode, and the entire building collapsed without the doubt that Scott Edward Desmond had survived. Streets crumbled, buildings collapsed, the Statue of Liberty erupted and collapsed. Miles of destroyed property had corrupted. The human race came to an end, the final cut and an international threat to not our world, their world.
Omega Elite. Two hours later, Omega Elite concludes “the final human has been slaughtered and victory is to us machines!” all the millions to billions of Machines cheer, and above them flew the Space Station with the virus and the logo of Omega Elite-


The machines stood tall and could not believe what they received from their radios. Omega Elite spoke out one last time. “Our primary objective clearly is not accomplished yet.”


Transmission terminated.
© Copyright 2008 Francisco Alejandre III (pheonix954 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401249-Omega-Elite