*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401273-Anniversary-Toast
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1401273
An anniversary toast.
We gather together on this, the fiftieth anniversary of your wedding, to celebrate your journey together. Throughout the years we have seen your love for each other grow stronger as you faced the challenges of each day together. Your wisdom and compassion is visible in the legacy of your children; their love for you radiates from their faces and their respect is evidenced in their actions.

The snapshots of your life illustrate the steps of your journey and the evolution of the strength of your relationship. Individually, you have each shown yourselves to be strong role models in your respective communities. Together, you form an alliance that your family and friends can count on without fail. In the workplace or the streets, your colleagues and acquaintances have always looked to you for guidance and understanding; in your family, your children and their children count on you as a source of knowledge and direction. And to each other you provide a foundation of gentle love that shines through on even the darkest days.

May this toast serve to remind you that each of us, your family and friends, value your presence in our lives. We offer the act of our gathering here as a token of our friendship and love. We take this time to remind you that the memories of your loving actions will be preserved forever in our hearts and will live on in the lives of those you continue to touch with your kindness.
© Copyright 2008 FussyGrrrl (fussygrrrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401273-Anniversary-Toast