*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402860-Andromeda-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1402860
Humanity's last stand.....
The universe has many stars, hence it also has many planets. However, only a fraction of these can support life. In general, life only appears every few solar systems. A large fraction of these never develop intelligent life. Of all the intelligent life that evolves only a few of these develop civilization. Only some of the civilizations that emerge manage to become space-faring. This amounts to millions of space-faring species from the billions of trillions of stars. And not all of these species are peaceful .

The Interstellar Alliance of Hope was an alliance that promotes peace on their worlds. Even though they were peaceful, they had been attacked by a race known as the GiKot'Fer.They had been at war for forty-nine years. On the eve of the GiKot'Fer defeat, they struck back with a super-weapon designated SuWmega479. It was capable of destroying stars. It proved effective. They destroyed the most inhabited star system in the Alliance killing trillions of innocent people.

That was twenty years ago. The Alliance, although defeated, humbled and raped of its resources, still stood firm as a major power in the universe. They however lost control of the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxies. The GiKot'Fer thus commenced a campaign of conquest and destruction in Andromeda. The Alliance was powerless to stop them and could only watch as many worlds, people and civilizations were destroyed. The GiKot'Fer have now focused their efforts on the Milky Way....

They faced no real problems until they reached a primitive planet called Earth. They were greeted by a primitive yet effective nuclear missile. A war had begun.
TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2008 duhmcduh (bladannybla10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1402860-Andromeda-Part-1