*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403685-Love-Bet--fashionista--bad-boys-much-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #1403685
"we will meet again…” and with that, he left.
Chapter 4
Leila went forward, determined not to let the guy off without any punishment.

“Uncle Bob, why are you letting him off?”

“Leila, I believe that this is all a misunderstanding. Mr Drew had been given special permission to enter the exhibition.”

Oh, his name is Drew. She glanced at Drew in confusion, who is he actually?

“All this… a misunderstanding? Who gave him the special permission?”

“C’mon, Leila, stop making things difficult. Mr Drew has already given his word that the photos he took are for his personal collection only. Let’s not waste anymore of Mr Drew’s time, he’s an important man.” Uncle Bob met Drew’s icy glare and immediately corrected his words, “I mean, he has important things to do.”

Questions flooded Leila’s head. What had happened during the conversation? What had resulted in Uncle Bob sudden change of attitude and formality towards him?

Her queries remained unanswered as a deep voice interrupted her thoughts; “It’s time for me to go.”

Then looking straight at her, Drew said “And, Leila… I believe that we will meet again…in fact…very soon…” and with that, he left.














© Copyright 2008 dreamprincesse (dreamprincesse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403685-Love-Bet--fashionista--bad-boys-much-4