*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403705-midnight-screams-pt-3
by PG
Rated: · Chapter · Mystery · #1403705
part three
Chapter three
"How many times do i gotta tell you Karina,I don't know anything about Logan i have met him but know nothing about him,so stop asking."Karina is very persistant so obviously she's not gonna stop.Sarah headed for the door,as soon as she left she was going to try and find Xavier.She walked slowly but steadily making her way to the schools front doors.She stopped,and her heart began to thud uncontrolably.'whats happening?it hurts so bad',she couldn't move all she could do was stand there waiting till the pain ended.Then she blacked out."Sarah!Sarah!?"who was calling her name?Slowly she regained conciousness .above her hovered Xavier,looking worried and panicked.Her whole body was numb,and her voice was gone."Sarah please,answer me!"She tried so hard to speak but the words just wouldn't come out.A crowd was beginning to form,she was being carried to the nurses office.Xavier layed her on the nurse bed and sat quietly beside her.He still looked so worried yet he said nothing.Her eyes were open,she was awake,but she still couldn't move or speak.'Xavier,please don't worry the pain has stopped,i'll be okay as soon as i can move and talk.'Her heart began to thud again and the pain was back this time she could scream,she clenched her chest hoping for it to stop."Sarah!"Xavier was with her again.He reached forward and touched where her heart was,and he pain instantly stopped."Xavier,what happened?""we'll talk about it late right now i need you to come with me."The nurse released both me and Xavier from school that day and he led me to the hideout.Everyone was waiting,staring wildly at Xavier.
© Copyright 2008 PG (bri9612 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403705-midnight-screams-pt-3