*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404624-THE-DISTANT-PAST
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Educational · #1404624
You can learn how life was in the distant past.You can go to the museums,internet .
People could learn about the Distant Past.People could learn how life was by ancient ruins,diging in earth,and cave art.We discover artifacts about how the past was.The past is still different from life right now.We still learn things from the past by looking at ancient ruins,diging in earth,orlooking at cave art.You can look at funiture,statures,jewerly,tools,cooking utinsles,bones,skelitons,and drawing.


We can use the internet to look at images or videos of the Distant Past.We can go to museums to learn things of the Distant Past.People can look things up from the Distant Past in Encyclepedias.People can go to the libaries to read about the Distant Past.Even people watch the discovery and they can learn how the Distant Past was.
© Copyright 2008 rmausar0508 (rmausar0508 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404624-THE-DISTANT-PAST