*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404867-the-Love-of-my-Life
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1404867
This poem is about a girl i know and once had feelings for.
I want her to kiss me , I want her to hold my hand because when I’m with her I feel as if I am a new man.
         As I stare into her beautiful brown eyes I can’t help but remember all of our good times.
         Our walks on the beach and even the ones in the streets, yet when ever I talk with her I can hardly speak because she put a spell on me that makes me oh so weak.
          I haven’t felt this way since the last time I saw her, and even today I don’t know what to do when I’m around her.
         She makes me high whenever I stare into her beautiful eyes, and she makes me cry when she’s with another guy.
         But I’ll swallow my pride because deep down inside know the feelings for her will never die.
         So, when I stare into your beautiful eyes I wish I could lay down and die knowing that she will never be mine. 
© Copyright 2008 Billy the Kid (fearnloathing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1404867-the-Love-of-my-Life