*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405542-The-suicidal-accident--Part-One-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by InLove
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Mystery · #1405542
This is about a girl that is bullied really badly! Tell me what you think.
                                          The Suicidal Accident.

  Some say what happened to Julie that rainy day she fell off 40 foot was an accident, others say she was suicidal, and the rest, the rest say she was pushed off, and me? I think it’s interesting how all of the people that think she was pushed, blame me her best friend, just because I was the only one there with her at the time it happened. I am the only one that knows what really happened and that can set the rumors straight.

  It all started the day Julie was held back in first grade. She was made leave her friends to move up without her. She did make new friends, but she also made enemies or as I have come to call them today bullies! However, Julie’s bullies were not always her enemies they all used to be best friends. Until one day, a girl named Trixie came from California and changed it all. Some how Trixie had convinced all of her old friends not to be friends with her and from there it was all down hill even after Trixie moved away in fifth grade nothing changed.

  Julie still had four best friends Amy, Sophie, Keira, and Gracie. We all had our differences but we were impossible to separate. We did everything together, and were always there for each other. Sure, we had our share of fights but we always made it out together. Anyways back to what happened. Julie was bullied to the point she would cry herself to sleep at night and separate herself from the rest of the world. She had a hard time making friends because she was very moody and acted almost exactly the way she was treated, which made it hard for her to make new friends. Julie also never smiled and seemed to cuss a lot when she got or was made angry, which wasn’t hard to do.

       
    So you’re probably wondering what all this has to do with Julie’s sudden death. Well, it turns out I was not the only one that followed Julie from the fair to 40 foot, as it turns out her bullies had followed her too! Still to this very moment, I do not know how I didn’t see them there, until it was too late. Julie had been planning to kill herself immediately, but after serious thought, she changed her mind, and instead just stood there and looked at the beautiful enchanting waterfall below her, and the lush green vegetation around her.

  Now this is where the bullies came in. What was meant to be a harmless prank turned out very harmful. As I was leaving out of the corner of my eye, I saw more movement slowly creeping towards Julie, As fast as lightning I wiped around to see all of them sneaking towards her. They had planned to push her into the lake below, but I got there just in time to stop them. As I went into a protective stance, I told them to go away and leave Julie alone, but then the “leader” of the group pushed me I fell down right next to Julie. It startled her so much that she jumped so high she fell off the cliff. I watched in horror as she fell, I closed my eyes and prayed she would hit the water, but when I opened them, I saw Julie’s lifeless body sprawled out on the rocks.

    So, I can safely tell you it wasn’t my fault, none of this would have happened if I weren’t push so hard that I fell and startled her. Even though I know she is dead, I still hear her lifeless sobs and voice, but just because no one is going to jail one day some of us will be, because Amy, Sophie, Keira, Gracie, and me Melissa all swear that Julie will be avenged.             
                   

                                    To Be Continued……
                                     
                                    By,

                                                Mika Latimer
© Copyright 2008 InLove (majorrockstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405542-The-suicidal-accident--Part-One-