*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405546-Julies-Revenge-Part-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by InLove
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1405546
Countinued from "The Suicidal Accident"



      Poor Julie she didn’t even have a chance to defend herself from the tragic fate that was cast on her. Her friends still swear she shall be avenged. Julie’s bullies still bully people even after the unthinkable happened because of them. Ever sense Julie left them those people just seem to pick on random people, and that includes me Melissa, Keira, Amy, Gracie, and Sophie. The gang and I have already planned are revenge. We managed to put all of our qualities to good use.
Just so you can catch my drift, I’ve added their profiles below;

Keira- Fast, Smart, Strong, and Fearsome
Amy- Fast, Athletic, Strong, Smart, and Fearsome
Gracie- Pretty fast, Strong willed, Tough, Smart, and Fearsome
Sophie- Fast, Strong, Smart, and Fearsome

  Then there is me, I guess you could say I’m like the leader of the group, with my vividly graphic imagination, our plan is flawless. The day we constructed our plan we all immediately agreed that all of it should take place on a rainy day in August. We all had jobs. Gracie was to construct five dummies that looked like us. Amy was to attach five strong held ropes over the cliff.  Keira and Sophie were to walk around to help and keep look out, and me, I was to bring the dummies down the cliff and test the ropes, of course, I am stuck with the dangerous parts!

  So every thing was ready for the day of the fair, now all that was left was to lure the bullies down and right a note to leave behind that should say;

“Dear Mom and Dad,
We are going to miss you very much! Please don’t worry about us we are with Julie now and as happy as can be!

Love,
      Melissa, Sophie, Keira, Amy, and Gracie

P.S If you wondering why it’s because of the bullies. ”


So is all planned and it’s the day of the fair! We went of the plan and we were set, we had Sophie stay behind to lure them out then run back out where we were. As soon as they got out here, we all looked up at the heavens above and said “this is for you Julie!” grabbed the ropes, and slid down to the water. After that, we trudged out, and then each of us made a really loud noise on the rocks to make it seem like that’s what we hit.

Right at that moment Keira looked up and gasped, then we all looked up to see all of them jumping off the cliff! We gaped in horror as we watched the bodies that were once so full of life hit the rocks.

  Keira fainted, Gracie fell down and cried, and Amy and I screamed in horror. So I guess you could say that Julie was avenged, but in a way that got us about one year in jail! Well I guess I should be happy that they let us stay together in one small crowded dark and dank cell. Ugh, this is torture, and we still have six more years to go, or so I thought I believe now it was Julie that did it, but just then, the cell door swung opened! We are free!

  If you call fugitives always moving never having any fun free, but we’re able to make it through. After all we did have Julie running next to us! Speaking of Julie where did she go? “Hey Keira have you seen Julie?” “Yeah she is back there looking at the bunnies.” “Come on Julie we don’t have time for this those cops are going to gain on us”    “okay, okay I’m coming don’t get your jail suit in a bunch Melissa!”

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")



                                                Will This Be Continued…?



                                                        By,

                                                            Mika Latimer
© Copyright 2008 InLove (majorrockstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405546-Julies-Revenge-Part-Two