*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405730-Ill-Be-Your-Prince
by Shade
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Other · #1405730
A poor young man has deep lust for a mature rich woman.
Another day comes into town, I wake up finally from a deep sleep I took inside a cardboard box. I go to the city fountain to wash my face and wake myself up.

As I look up I see her, Gina Lindles. She's the princess of this city and soon to be queen within this year. Her nice, copper-toned was so beautiful and matched the nice pink dress she wore. She had dazzling hazel eyes, and all of her facial features matched her slightly slendered face very well. Her body was even perfect, so perfect that it could make eyes not blink. She always looks at me when I catch a glimpse of her and she smiles, but never says anything. One time, she even waved.

The men would all respect her, but the upper-class wealthy men would all try to hit on her. They would all stare at her breasts even when talking to her. It seemed like it didn't bother her, she seemed rather bored.

"She's walking over," I thought to myself. "What I'm I gonna do? I want her so bad but.....look at me."

Instead of attempting to make a fool of myself, I avoid her path. I beat myself up for this continueously, because I know I'm a better man than that and she would want a better man. Just by the way she walks through town she has this classy, mature style to her that puts the young minds in their place.

I think to myself what can I do to at least grab her attention. I think very hard.
Then it pops, comes to mind.

"An outfit," I said out loud to myself.

Others looked at me crazy because of me talking to myself and looking poor wearing the same outfit for nearly 2 years now. So that ment going downtown near the city hall to do some window shopping.

I've been to countless stores, and seen many fancy outfits. I only have 2 gold pieces in my hand only to use for eating. I give a heavy sigh to myself decreasing my confidence. I look to my left and saw Gina again.

She caught me looking at her, I quickly turn away, but still see here with the corner of my eye. She then continues walking.

"Haha, I saw you there," said a voice coming from below.

At first I looked over upon hearing the voice but then looked down to see a very short elderly man. He had to be at least 90 years old.

"I remember my first one, oh boy do I! Haha!" Says the old man.

"I don't think there'll ever be a first one," I said with a dull voice.

"Hmmmm? I also saw your eyes on this marvelous outfit I have here. How about a deal why don't ya say? Hmm?"

My eyes lit up and suddenly I had all the energy in the world.

"What!? Whatever you want I'll do it!" I say with excitement.

"Hmm? Okay! I don't want much. Just help me run some errands around the store. I'm going to retire soon and I'm just trying to get a great jump start. Plus, I don't have the strength anymore to lift all those heavy things. You're young, strong, and full of energy. So let's start shall we? I'll give you the outfit free of charge."

I couldn't believe this to be true. I wanted to make a perfect impression. Her seeing me in such clothes I couldn't blame her for not noticing me as being attractive. I work for the man all the way till sundown. When it was nighttime I still did more here and there, until he said it was enough for the day.

"I've worked well enough," said the old man sitting down in the chair, "you go ahead and claim your prize young one. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get her."

"Thank you very much Sir," I said while taking the outfit, "I ultimately appreciate this and thankful for your gratitude."

I grab the outfit and rush out the door as the old man waves me good-bye.
I run to the old abandoned clocktower this time to rest my head at. I didn't want to sleep back on the streets because knowing this town someone would take my outfit away. I go all the way up to the 6th floor of the clocktower and make myself a new home. I'm so excited, I can't wait for tomorrow so bad I couldn't even sleep. Finally, I thought nothing but about her, she put me to rest, into a deep sleep I go to have a dream about her.

It's much in the middle of the day, and I must have overslept. I wake up and take my outfit along with me. Once I left the clocktower, I headed west to reach the nearby pond, where I usually go, to take a bath. I wait until the coast is clear to dry myself off with a ridged dry towel. After making sure my body is purified of dirt and stench, I ready myself to put on my outfit. I wanted to look perfect and make sure everything is in place. Then, I'm on my way off to the city hall!

There she was again, beautiful as always. This time she had a little entourage of friends with her, just 4 other girls. Gina and her friends all went into the city club, where casual people go to dance and hang around. You have to be well-dressed to go in, so thank heavens I have such an outfit. I go up to the front door and the doorman let me in with a compliment on my clothing to go along with it.

I see her at the bar while the rest of her friends frolic around with the other men on the scene floor. Not many men approached her because they've prematurely realized they wouldn't get far. The men who had stepped up to her didn't even manage to get a decent conversation out of her. This time...I knew it was all or nothing, at least that's how I felt.

I go over to the bar where she is, beads of sweat ruled my forehead as the shaking in my legs only made it worse. On second thought, I almost can't feel my legs, I think they're numb! I stop just a couple of feet away from her, petrified.

"I'm gonna suck this up," I thought to myself.

I finally reach my destination to sit right next to her in the seat. She looked over at me and I stare at her eyes. The words I wanted to say were already swallowed, but I still kept my eyes on her.

She stares back and smiles at me, "How are you, Sir"
"Fine," I quickly replied, "I mean, Ms. Lindle."

She gave a little laugh as she already observed my nervousness. I then gave a big inhale inside myself to gather up the will to at least talk to her.

"So...how is your day Ms. Lindle? You look very stunning tonight," I said with a shakey voice.
"First off, you can call me Gina. And what is your name, I've wanted to know for quite a time," she replied.

When she said that, I didn't know what to think. So she was watching me the whole time? Does she lust for me too?

"Joslin, that's my name."
"Joslin? That's it, or is there a last name? Gina asks.
"No, just Joslin. I was never given one."
"Here," said Gina reaching for a glass, "have something to drink, my treat."

I take the glass and set it near me. I look back up at her to only see an even brighter smile on her face. When I saw that, I couldn't notice anyone else in the room.

"I've been waiting for you. I've dreamed of a guy like you," Gina said with a soft, pleasant voice, "of course you've dreamed about me haven't you not?"
"Yes, very much yes," I answered looking back into those beautiful eyes.
"So why? Why trail me and not face me like you dream of doing?" Gina asks.

I gave a normal reply with no shakeyness in the voice, but a little bit of agitation.
"I was afraid of you, very afraid. I didn't have a light in mind of you even exchanging words with such a low-classed man."

"It wouldn't have mattered Joslin. Rich or poor I long for a man wants to focus his wonders on knowing how I feel inside, and rather looking on what's good on the outside. You know why I have not yet deny you? Because even though being as young as you are, you never looked at my breasts, you never threw such rude comments at me, never through those rude compliments neither, and most of all you kept your eyes into me. Not one man in this city has made that action, yet they call themselves men."

"You brighten up my whole world. To me you are the light in my gloomy, dark tunnel. Princess Gina, if you were to take me, I would always be at your side. I want to be your light also, combined together there is no dark tunnel but a sanctuary in which we share no lust but this time love for each other. Gina, I'll be your prince."

Her eyes tediously tear up in sign of relief of something. What that is, I haven't a clue.

"And I'll be your princess," she replied.

The eyes would connect once again, but not only for enjoyment, but for a long wet kiss. It seems like she already knew I was spying on her, staring at her, she just wanted me to step up and approach her like the prince she wants me to be.
Seems like all the riches and flair didn't matter, all she wanted...was a prince.

© Copyright 2008 Shade (iiishadeiii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405730-Ill-Be-Your-Prince