*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405781-Dead-by-Tomorrow---Part-Seven
Rated: GC · Other · Action/Adventure · #1405781
A veteran tries to move on with his life and finds far more that he expected.
Part Seven

         Brady lay back on the bed as Rebbecca's tongue slowly worked it's way from his neck down his chest to his nipples. She sucked on one, teasing it with her tongue, playfully biting at it. His cock throbbed at the attention as she had been teasing him for several minutes now moving between his neck and his nipples. She stopped and came forward again finding his lips. He reached up and grabbed a handful of hair pulling her lips harder onto his as his other hand found the small of her back. He guided her to straddle him as their lips remained locked. She complied but did lower her hips to meet him. She wasn't ready for that yet.
         She broke free of his kiss and pushed into a crawling position. Brady reached around the front gently squeezing and caressing her nipples as they looked each other in the eyes. He pulled her forward so that her boobs rested on his chin and he took a nipple and as much of the surrounding skin as he could into his mouth. He sucked and lapped  at each nipple in turn as she groaned at the stimulation that fired through her body. She pressed into him on instinct wanting more, wanting the intensity to increase.
         Brady guided her further forward as his tongue and lips advanced down her stomach to her navel. She was sensitive there, he knew, so he paid due attention, feeling the waves of pleasure ride through her. Again she pushed into him even as a hand reached out for the head board to support herself, she shifted drawing her knees up beside her and her other hand grabbed the back of his head. She thrust into him as he worked his way around her lower abdomen just above the hair line. He felt her coarse pubic hair grinding against his chest and felt her wetness just below, the folds of her womanhood working methodically around as she squirmed joyfully at his attention.
         Stopping, he guided her forward again, bringing her knees to either side of his head as he adjusted her to sit almost directly on his face. His waiting mouth found exactly what he was looking for. Her sopping wet vagina seemed to beg for him. He answered the call by working first on her clitoris a little. He worked through her folds to find the bud and she jumped, a gasping moan escaping her, as his tongue touched it. He circled it gently at first, his tongue working methodically. His hands grasped her ass as he pulled her in closer. Both her hands were on the headboard now grinding down on him, her head thrown back in ecstasy, moaning as he progressed. His tongue flicked lower finding the awaiting hole. He plunged inside as she jumped again as pushed into him. He tasted her fluids lapping it up eagerly as she began to thrust into his face her cries nearing a scream. He felt her rising towards orgasm and switched back to her clitoris. He brought his right arm to the inside of her thighs and sank 2 fingers deep into her hole searching for the G-spot that he had found so many times before. Finding the spongy textured patch of flesh he worked it as she climbed to orgasm. Thrusting into him he kept time working her clitoris on her down stoke and her G-spot on the upward motion. She began to lose her composure as the intensity overtook her. Her rhythmic thrusting began more spasmodic as she neared the climax. Then as she orgasmed she ground into him harder as he lapped at the free flowing juices that trickled out and ran down either side of his chin. He gladly teased the increased sensitivity of her clitoris, feeling her jump and spasm as he did. Having had enough for the moment, she moved off him, finding his lips again and tasting her juices there.
         To the side of him now she reached down and caressed his balls gently, feeling them roll between her fingers as the continued their deep passionate kiss. After a few minutes as she calmed down a little, she moved down the length of him finding the head of his penis with her lips. Her tongue flicked out licking the head and around the sides. She worked her way down his shaft moistening it with her saliva until it glistened. She grabbed it near the base and plunged her mouth over his head, all at once, taking in as much of him as she could, she gave him three quick thrusts in her mouth, then just as quickly she let him go. He moaned almost complaining as the sensation was over all to quick.
         Rebbecca circled his head with her tongue sending spastic waves through him causing him to shudder. She plunged him into her mouth again, this time her movements were slower, more deliberate. She let her tongue work up and down his hardened rod as she slowly bobbed her head. Occasionally she would pull off far enough to tease him with her tongue then she would deep throat him again. She worked him into a frenzy as he gritted his teeth and bore down trying to delay the inevitable. She watched him for sign of his pleasure then as she sensed his coming eruption she pulled off a little to just keep the head in her mouth as she worked the sensitive areas with her tongue. When the moment came and he exploded into her mouth she drank it all in, swallowing and trying to work him for more, her hand running up and down his shaft trying to get every last drop.
         Exasperated at his release he panted trying to catch his breath while she worked him a little more sending the lessening aftershocks through his body. She straddled his still hardened cock letting it slide inside her as she groaned at the renewed pleasure. She sat back on her heels as his hands flew to her waist to hold her as she began, slowly at first, to ride him cowgirl. He pushed up into her as she pushed down, her hands on his chest. They thrust together with increasing intensity as she rose again to orgasm. Then suddenly she stopped, switching to a reverse cowgirl and now she thrust backwards into him, leaning forward her hands on his knees as she pushed. His hands massaged her ass cheeks for a while then he reached around to gently rub her clitoris. She groaned with pleasure as her rhythmic thrusts increased in speed adding a touch of gyration. He felt her legs try to squeeze together as she neared the climax again and her moans became labored. She gave a few more forceful thrusts as she orgasmed with a cry of pleasured release. He thrust a few more himself gyrating his hips as he pushed into her hearing her moans as the aftershocks rocketed through her body. After a few moments she slid off of him and lay back on the bed, her leg crossing over him as she snuggled up against him, her breathes coming in pants. They lay there, not talking, reveling in the pleasure they afforded to each other. Soon, as they drifted off to sleep, Brady pulled the sheets over them in a bed that had over the past few months become very familiar.
© Copyright 2008 Gerald Hanover (bandengor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405781-Dead-by-Tomorrow---Part-Seven