*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406969-Fighting-with-Nature
by Soomro
Rated: E · Article · Nature · #1406969
How we see each other
We see each other as Muslim and Christian, Jewish and Hindu. We see  each other as Black and White, Brown and Yellow. We see each other as Semites and non-Semites, Eastern and Western. We see each other as poor and rich, haves and have-nots. We see each other as English and Spanish, Chinse and Indian. We see each other as superior and inferior, civilized and uncivilized. We see each other as powerful and powerless, male and female. On that basis we hate, fight and want to kill each other.

There are different seasons, Summer and Winter, Spring and Autumn; do we fight with nature for creating those extremes? There are days and nights, plains and mountains. Do we fight with nature for those anomalies? There are different colors, white and black, pink and green. Don’t we like different colors? Actually the nature of human beings is that we like variety. If that is true then I cannot understand why we see each other as enemies, why we cannot see each other as human beings and why we cannot stop fighting with the nature!

© Copyright 2008 Soomro (munwar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406969-Fighting-with-Nature