*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408404-This-Womans-Story---Chronicle-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1408404
Sometimes a womans desires can become fears.
Rain drumming on the glass roofed sitting room combined with the fresh summer rain smell through an open window to allow a deeper sense of relaxation in the woman curled up in an over stuffed chair reading a book. It was late evening and the approaching night had the promise of storm and fury with it.
Laying down her book, Sam stood and padded barefoot over to the water streaked window, closed it and observed distant lightning flashes on the horizon under jet black clouds. The temperature had dropped, her breath steaming the glass blocked her view causing her to pull her sweater sleeve up over her wrist and wipe it away to look again. Concluding this would not be a typical pleasant summer evening, she lowered her eyes to the house next door. A light flicked on, partially illuminating the interior to reveal the owner arriving home for the evening. A minute later, his wife appeared with greetings in the form of hugs and kisses. Sam turned away, the gulf of lonliness inside her widenening another notch. Another evening alone, wandering around her perfect house, in her perfect body, mind preoccupied with the idea that she was deprived sexually, and that her available outlets were causing changes not only in her desires, but thoughts as well.
Her actions in recent weeks had left her both afraid and awe struck at the pleasure she could give herself and some actions taken to achieve it. A full three weeks had passed since her last climax, a full three weeks of no word from her husband, a full three weeks at war in her own mind wrestling with a growing need for sexual gratification and fantasizing very graphically different ways she felt this could be quenched, none of which seemed to include hubby. It was either alone locked in the euphoria of plowing herself open or being plowed open by some faceless character who invariably orgasmed in her mouth, something she had never let any man do before. There had been only two other sexual partners before the man she married and, none since. These thoughts were fueling a desire in Sam to grant herself uninhibited sexual release without regret but, the remaining nature of her being seemed to be blocking all the ways out.
The low growl of distant thunder jolted her from her minds ramblings and she thought some form of emergency lighting should be at hand in case of a power outage.
Descending to the basement and into the laundry room to look for candles, she poked about in a cupboard until finding a few and some matches. Returning and laying it all on the kitchen table, she decided to watch some television and maybe get the latest on the weather.
Television was not among her greatest interests and, being somewhat unfamiliar with what exactly was offered, began searching the guide channel for something interesting. Paging around, she came across pay per view channels selling adult features. Passing it by, she paused and paged back. On ppv12 'Big Cock Attack' was playing."That'd be right up my alley right about now". The statement to herself caused her to begin rationalizing why she should give this flick a look-see. Making certain all drapery was pulled, she settled in, clicked 'order' and waited eagerly for it to start.
For the first ten minutes she was transfixed and holding her own until the action focused on a beautiful cast member riding a huge cock, rocking her way into ecstasy. Before she knew it, her fingers were plying the moist folds between her legs and probing in time with the actors thrusts. Pulling a throw blanket off the top of the couch, she removed her clothes and then lay under cover, toying with her nipples and massaging her throbbing vagina. This continued until the actor suddenly dismounted and knelt before her partner. With astonished amazement she watch as she stroked the huge phallus until it produced a thick white stream of semen directly into her open mouth and proceeded to suck greedily on the spurting dick. Sam began to shudder, anticipating orgasm she spread her legs further, leaned ahead and held her breath as she felt the pressure approach the breaking point. An instant later a resounding clap of thunder shook the house and drove it into blackness. "Great, just great. God damned weather", she muttered. With desire dampened, she shuffled about to get a candle going, placed it on the coffee table and just sat in the half dark staring at the orange flame, completely naked. She loved the glow the flame cast on her skin and imagined it to be a beautiful experience to be made love to at a fireside. "So much for a little satisfaction", she sighed.
Twenty minutes later, she had dressed again and was attempting to find something to snack on when the power snapped on again. Outside, the storm seemed to be subsiding and on the tv screen a woman was getting her ass painted by a huge load of cum from a squirting cock. The leaden weight of desire retuned to her loins and would not be ignored.
Going upstairs, she returned with her favorite toy and planted it onto the table surface in front of the tv. Wasting no time, she faced the screen, spread her legs and backed up until her ass hovered the rubber knob, leaning on the table corner for leverage. Anxious to become part of the action, she lowered her trembling rump. The slick rubber slid past her aching hole up between her ass cheeks. Liking the feel, she gave it a few rubs up and down, the ribbed shaft tempting her anus while on the screen the scene shifted to portray a woman at a pool side, kneeling, allowing herself to be filled from behind.
"Okay, enough play", she thought, and raised her ass higher and then down with her cunt hole on the stout dong. Her body weight helped with the initial penetration and she just kept going down until it hit bottom. Slowly she raised her ass, relishing the rippling slide in her hole which kept rising until is stopped against the ridge scuplting out the fake glans at the top. With a little effort, she began to pull on upward and as her rim broke over the edge she felt and heard air rushing in. Quickly she plunged back down, her cunt farting and squishing on the chubby cock as air was forced past her stretch opening. Her bobbing ass repeated the action, she sat up straighter driving the thing in until her anus lodged against the fake scrotum. Rolling her hips, the deep swinging head and full feeling caused her vagina to start to clench, increasing the pressure inside. "Slow down", she told herself and focused her attention away from her movements back to the show. The girl was now straddled on top facing away from her mate and it was obvious the thick dick was now buried in her asshole. Sams pleasure level elevated at this sight and the erotic prospect of fucking her own ass right now. She dismissed it, knowing full well what she was riding could do to her should she attempt this not ever having anything besides a thermometer up there since she was a child.
Leaning ahead more, she began plunging her hips with a greater frequency and could feel the wetness grow, increasing her pleasure.
A few minutes later, with her ass jackhammering, the climax hit. She slid herself completly onto the rubber tower with all her weight and orgasmed sitting up. With a splattering belch her cum ran out past the nipped dong over the table soaking her ass and spilling onto the floor. She could feel the intense pressure build in her vagina and rush upward, exploding in her skull. After sitting and convulsing for what seemed like several minutes, she slowly slid off the unchanged shaft, sank to the floor and lay still.
Still portrayed above were sex acts, unreal in the sense they were staged, but real to the woman lying drained on the floor. Sam was thinking about how she was indeed at this point addicted to whatever transformation had befallen her in the recent months, and was truly frightened at the directions she would allow it to take her.

Will be continued in Chonicle 4.
© Copyright 2008 The Badger (badgerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1408404-This-Womans-Story---Chronicle-3