*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417219-This-Womans-Story---Chronicle-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1417219
Sometimes a womans desires are more powerful than her will.
A cool breeze swept through Sam's bedroom as she rolled over, loving the feel of the cooler portion of the bedsheet and stretched her firm, well proportioned limbs, arched her back and rubbed her spread fingers up over her ribs and the fullness of each breast. Absently, she batted her spread fingers over her erect, thumb sized nipples, the intruding cool air raising goosebumps on her naked body.
She had come to love her days off and was beginning to appreciate the importance of time off for the first time in her working life and made the most of it in the form of whatever she interpreted as relaxation at the time. Today, she planned to do some gardening and just tidy up a bit around the overgrown tangle out back. It was late summer and things needed a good pruning.
Rolling out of bed, she bunned her hair and poked about in the clothes dresser and decided on thong underwear, bicycle shorts and a t-shirt. Although a cloudy sky prevailed, today's forecast was for another scorcher. Weather she had come to love and now, seemed to live for.
She stood in the mirror and observed herself, pulling at her crotch and making adjustments for optimum comfort. The t-shirt's end hung mid torso, suspended by her large tits and could not conceal the nipples which looked like they were ready to spring through the cotton garment. The light blue spandex shorts sculpted her magnificent ass beautifully and her ass cheeks bounced a little as she moved and were seperated markedly by the thong beneath. Oddly enough, the one thing on her mind was freedom of movement in the work at hand.
Her toast popped just as the newspaper hit the front step and she read as she munched on her breakfast and sipped coffee. Finishing up, she made her way out back toward the shed which housed a few tools and old stored items collected over time which were called upon occassionally.
The sun appeared between retreating clouds as she entered the cool, quiet interior. Looking up and down the various shelves and hanger hooks for the tools needed, she glanced out the window toward next door. Leaning on the deck rail was the young man next door contentedly puffing on a cigarette, scratching his ass and casually observing the days beginnings. Sam soon realized it appeared to be marijuana the guy was tugging at. "For Christ sake give your system a break, it's only 8:30 yet", she muttered. He was harmless enough, rarely in trouble from what she knew, was finishing up a degree in commerce and living off dear old mom and dad who apparently spent more time up at the cottage these days than in previous times.
Finding a pair of shears that had hardly been used and sharp, she headed out to attack the bramble choked shrubbery.
The work was harder than she had aticipated and in no time she was streaked with sweat. Her t-shirt clung to her damp tits and what was underneath was plainly visible through the wet white cotton. Her shorts sported a band of wetness down the middle in back half way over her buttocks but, she didn't care, being in the high fenced back yard seclusion. Pausing, she peeled the shirt away from her breasts and fanned it in and out. The pool was looking mighty good right now and she decided a dip soon would be in order. Resuming the hacking work, she pierced her forearm on a thorn, drawing blood, causing her to go back into the house for a band aid.
The cool house was a blessing she thought as she stamped upstairs to the washroom where she found a peel and stick to cover the minor wound. The view from the high window where she was showed the enormity of her task. "That's what happens when a gardens needs are neglected", she stated and then, in her mind, began comparing that to her own neglected needs. Sexual needs. Companionship needs. In this daydream, looking around the yard from her vantage point, her eyes fell on the chap next door, partially hidden by greenery close to the fence, cock in hand. "Don't you ever fucking stop that?" she said, then the realisation struck her that the source of his erection was indeed herself. A warmth spread through her loins and she knew she had to have fun with this. Skipping downstairs she hatched her plan and headed out back, mentally mapping her voyeurs location.
Picking up the shears, she resumed work, edging her way toward the spot at the fence. Stopping a foot or two from it, she knelt down, ass toward the fence and bent over still clipping at whatever was present. She felt the thong drive deep between her cheeks, spreading them apart even further, her every motion slightly swinging her firmness contained by the spandex. "What next?", she thought and without much more thought, she gasped, pretending to be bitten. She straightened up, grasping her buttocks and turning, looking for a make believe mark on her posterior. Leaning ahead again, she reached around and slid her hand and forearm under her tight shorts, feeling around..........dare she? The tips of her fingers brushed her clit, that was enough, reaching back with the other arm, she slowly peeled back the shorts and thong exposing her ass and cunt to the indifferent fence. Continuing her self examination she decided to make the show more interesting and slid a finger between her labia and winking her asshole. Her own horniness grew and she suddenly spun around and said to the fence, "I know you are there and I want you to stick your cock through the fence", Silence. She raised her shirt, clasped a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and began to tug repeatedly, awaiting a response which came in the form of a swelled purple cock head slowly pushed in her direction through the lattice. "Very good:, she said, and added, "If you speak, this stops, if you ever brag about it and it gets back to me, I will fill in your parents,  the Dean at your school and the sheriff of your illegal drug useage. Clear?". Silence. "I will take your silence as meaning you are crystal clear". Now what. There was no way she would let him fuck her. She spat in her hand and grasped the hot, throbbing phallus. This won't take long she thought, he's ready to burst. Slowly she began to stroke and clenced her shirt tail in her teeth, exposing her heavy, hot tits and stroked them with her other hand and forearm. In no time the hardness increased, swelling the shaft more and she increased the frequency of her actions. Suddenly she thought about a movie she'd recently seen and wondered about taking him in her mouth and sucking him to ecstasy. Her thoughts were blown away as the young fellow emitted a low cry, slamming his thighs against the barrier. A thick jet of white semen rocketed from the urging glans eye, narrowly missing her face and splashed on her back. The subsequent squirts continued and then subsided, splattering her arm from shoulder to wrist. She stood up and without a word turned on her heel and went to the house.
Entering the bathroom, she removed her shirt and stuck her arm in the shower to wash off the thick fluid. The musky odor of the cum caught her senses....she had to know. Dipping two fingers in, she slid up her arm, gathering a thick pool. She brought her hand on up and sucked on the cum loaded digits. A wave of thrilling excitement swept though her and she went for more. An instant later she spat it out and continued to wash off. "What is going on with you Sam?", she asked herself.
A very short period in her life had passed in which time she had developed a lustful craving unknown and uncharacteristic mixed with actions she'd associate with someone else and, it had become clear that it was a force which owned her.
Cleaned up, and undaunted, she headed out back again, thoughts on thorny bramble and how long this was going to take. How long? What odds, it was Saturday, hot and sunny. Who knew what the remainder of the day would bring?


To be continued in Chronicle 5.
© Copyright 2008 The Badger (badgerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417219-This-Womans-Story---Chronicle-4