*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409841-Someones-Watching-Over-Me
by InLove
Rated: E · Lyrics · Friendship · #1409841
This is a song I wrote Tell me what you thik!


Sometimes I feel like I can’t breathe.
Just like your watching over me.
To me it feels like everything is wrong now that I’m singing this song.

Chorus: I feel like I’m running out of luck.
Times are changing, I just can’t get enough.
Please don’t fret I’m not after you, but everybody seems to think that I am.
For days now, I have been trying to convince you I just don’t care how you feel.
  Things are going all wrong, and I just can’t shake the feeling that someone’s watching over me.

Take your time no ones rushing you.
Oh and I know one day you just might come through because somehow I just know I’ll never stop loving you.
Yeah you are the only one to make me laugh, you are the only one to make me smile, and you are the only one to take my breath away______.

(repeat chorus)

Yeah because you are the only one to make me laugh, you are the only one to make me smile, and you are the only one to take my breath away.

Oh______ someone’s watching over me______.
© Copyright 2008 InLove (majorrockstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409841-Someones-Watching-Over-Me