*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405548-Julie-is-Alive--part-three-
by InLove
Rated: E · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1405548
Continued from Julie's Revenge



  “So how did you do it?” I asked. “Well you see what happened that day when you saw me; it happens that I was only knocked out for a long period of time!” Julie said. “Less*talking*more*running*girls*” said Amy between gasps of air. “Amy is right if we don’t stop talking we’ll get caught!” I said.


    Uh oh! It’s the Poe-Poe dive for the bushes all of you! Pssss, Gracie hurry up your gonna get us all…… “Freeze” “Stop where you are and put your hands where I can see them”  Gracie  I whispered make a run for it!  “ ALL OF YOU GO, GO, GO FAST NOW” I shouted. We all took off in to the woods farther and deeper until we were sure we had lost them.

        “UGH, look at my hair it’s ruined.” said Gracie. “Wow, Gracie you almost got us all caught and now we’re lost in the woods and you’re worried about your hair!?” I said.

  Days and night flew by, we were desperately in need of food and water. “What are we doing? We could have just served out our six months in jail and been really free!” I said. “But instead we’re out here lost in the middle of the woods by a cliff with a beautiful enchanting waterfall” Said Julie. “ ! OMG we’re all idiots come on lets get out of here and go home!” Said Keira.

      In a matter of hours we had work are way around the cliff and reached the fair grounds, where we were greeted by a cop we all looked up at him and said “Just take us I don’t think I can survive on my own any more.”  “Okay get in the car we’ll take you guys home.” Said the cop. “What!?” We said. “You mean we’re not going back to jail!” I said. “Heavens no, you served your time fair and square.” He said. “But when the gate swung open?” Sophie said. “Oh that? The gate is programmed to open automatically. When you weren’t there when your parents came to get you they called search and rescue” The officer said.

    “Now come your parents are worried sick about you” said the cop. When they were all returned to the homes and started school again they all found new bullies to deal with. “Well girls you know what we have to do now don’t you?” Said Julie. “Yeah we sure do!” We all said with an mischievous grin.



            This is absolutely..... THE END


By,
        Mika Latimer
© Copyright 2008 InLove (majorrockstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405548-Julie-is-Alive--part-three-