*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411626-sarahs-story-ch-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Sci-fi · #1411626
first two chapters: http://zeyth.deviantart.com/art/My-story-chapters-1-and-2-68861248
It occurred to him that maybe this would be a good time to open his parachute. Expect for the fun fact that he had forgotten it at home, or maybe he had never owned one, he couldn't even remember. Yeah I think it was the second. Oh well.

When he woke up he was in the middle of the ocean. It was a pretty ocean with pretty fish which he watched swim by him for a few minutes. Wondering what they were doing. They seemed to be going pretty fast, but then again maybe that was their normal speed. If it was that couldn't be healthy, they probably died of heart attacks a lot. Which started him on the train of thought of if stress even caused heart attacks I mean doesn't it have more to do with your diet and thus cholesterol? So maybe the fish lived long healthy lives (as long as they didn't eat lots of cow fats) which made him feel better. But still that fish was really weird looking. Sorta like n astronaut or maybe a turtle fetus. Or a fence.

                                                        * * *

Crunch crunch. It was Tuesday. I continued walking for about thirty more minutes, everyone always thought I was crazy to walk that far when I could just take the line, but for some reason I thought it felt so much better to walk and I mean it wasn't like it was that long, until I came upon a building. It looked almost exactly the same as all the other buildings on the street, in fact the only difference was, well in fact it looked exactly like all the other buildings on the street. With a sigh I opened the door.
"Hi." Said the only other person in the room with out even looking up from what they were doing.
"Hi," putting down my bag I sat down in one of the other chairs scattered, not almost randomly, around the room. "I had the weirdest dream last night. It was really weird." I said after a moment or so. I felt a little bad about starting the conversation like this, I doubted the other person cared at all about my dream but it had been so vivid and odd. I just wanted to tell someone about it. They didn't even look up. Oh well I didn't care, "I was so real feeling I could have sworn it was happening. I was a girl and-" I paused. What had happened again? I mean this always happened even if you remember the dream the details get fuzzy after fully waking up. But it had been so real it hadn't even occurred to me that this would happen. The other person looked up giving me a puzzled look and resumed reading. "I remember I found my mom eating a dead body. It was horrible. And something else damn it sorry." I knew there was something else. I was missing a really big part of it. OH well I didn't matter it was just a dream. But even as I tried to convince myself of this something felt really wrong.
"Oh? Is that so? Hey could you kill that kite on the TV? Its really getting on my nerves" Said the other person with out looking up. Surprised I realized I'd been staring in space for several minutes.
"oh, um sure." I stammered as I went to catch the small dancing animal.
© Copyright 2008 Humpty Dumpty (mocturtle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1411626-sarahs-story-ch-3