*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412181-The-Golden-Key
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1412181
Finding THE GOLDEN KEY will open all doors...But where do you find it?
The golden key can open any door....

It can open the door that comes in your dreams..which u struggle to open...and it can do it so easily that you might feel it was never locked...
it can open the door to numerous opportunities...that you might have never thought of...
Having such a key...wil open the doors of the world to you....
you wont have to look back ever...

But now the question arises...where wil you find such a key...
you keep looking for it everywhere...around you...go to far off places to search for it...search the ocean bed..the mountains...the skies....
you dont leave a place where you have not searched for it...
and you head back dejected...to where you belong...

And behold...you see it there...right in front of you...at the place you call home...its been lying there for you since you have come into this world...
but you never saw it..you were so influenced by the shining lights around...that you never noticed it...

It has always been there...waitin for you..."THE GOLDEN KEY"
So now...the KEY lies in your hands...
And THE WORLD awaits you....
© Copyright 2008 opalthinks (opalthinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412181-The-Golden-Key