*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1413433-Mystery
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1413433
Unravelling a mystery...
A mystery is always alluring…entrancing…you never know what you are going to face the next moment....That itself is the beauty of the mystery...

It grabs you…holds you…takes full control of you...and all you can do is submit to it...submit to its splendor…submit to it totally and let it soak your senses...

Each moment becomes thrilling…rousing...stimulating...you look forward to the next...where you come face to face with something totally unexpected…its like a breath of fresh air in your life...

You are annoyed with the mundane...drained by the monotonous existence that you are living...and suddenly the mystery finds you...you have no other choice but to flow with it…unravel it…

The mystery makes you start living again...breathing again… each and every sense enjoys the journey that you have begun...you don’t want to go back to the routine that you were living with…you don’t want to go back to your present existence…

This mystery, is the future...the future of the present that you are living now...But then why has the present became monotonous and mundane...though it is followed by the future…why do you feel suffocated living the present...

You want to grab the future...take it in your hands and modify it...alter it so that it fits in your life exactly how you desire...

The key lies in setting it free...let it take its own natural course...don’t try to control it...instead let it take control of you...flow with it...you will be awed by each new moment...every moment is like a mystery in itself...

And your life won’t be mundane anymore....
© Copyright 2008 opalthinks (opalthinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1413433-Mystery