*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414363-The-sarrowsome-heart
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1414363
A poem of my heart and what I go through every day.
Many see me as a freak just because of what I do. who are they to judge me on what I do and what I say. Will they leave me be to be who I am or just treat me like another lost soul within the black abyss that I used to call home.

All I feel now is hatred, saddness, maddness, and sorrow.
Won't someone help me through this nightmare within my life that will soon have no meaning.
No one seems to care weather or not I live or die, but I know that a few are trying to help me, but its useless because of all of the people who are putting me as an out cast.

Time and time again I live to enjoy life but others seek to destroy the way I live just because they hate me and for that I can not help but think "why am I here?"
I am thankful for all the friends that I have who make laugh and make me happy to be alive.

Special thanks to my friends Keith and Irma, my two best friends who I could not be happy without their laughter and smiles.
© Copyright 2008 Natarakun (mihakun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414363-The-sarrowsome-heart