*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426075-The-lonely
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1426075
A poem from my heart and my thoughts on being alone. This is somewhat from expirence.
You see me walking down the road, my head hung low, my face hidden from veiw, all alone by myself. You think it's just me, but you just don't seem to understand what I go through, you never have and you never will for that is the way it is and will be.

What I am on the outside does not matter to me, but to you it does, Why do I try to fit in just to be pushed away again.

Why do you treat me like you do? why do you do it? Do you like to see me suffer in my lonelyness just because I have no one to love, will you continue this horrible thing that you have started?

Peole have views on other people just for who they are, and you judge me for that, you tell me that I don't belong and what if I do.....that is for you to find out in the future and only time will tell for the truth will remain hidden.

Nothing seems to go right for me and it always seems to be that way, but I think that all this is nothing more than just something that tell me that I am needed in this world.

All in all, it seems to me that I will forever be alone in life, but not in my dreams for I have many who care for me.
© Copyright 2008 Natarakun (mihakun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426075-The-lonely