*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416712-the-new-girl-in-town-chapter-1---3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lena
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1416712
this is a love story
Chapter one

"Oh my god she is so ugly." "I bet her grandmother picked out her outfit!"

I was sitting at an empty lunch table listening to my classmates make fun of me. It was quite interesting be- cause of the fact that im worth 10 million dollars! My mom is the famous singer Lauren Larson and My dad; Ben Gahari invented the PSP or play station portable. Oh by the way. My names Virginia Gahari.Ginny for short. I just moved here from Miami, Florida and when I mean here I mean los Angelos, California where I now attend east coast high school.

Anyway, lunch is over and I need to go to math class but first through the treacherous hallway. I'm halfway to my locker and this really cute guy named Tyler who is in my ELA and Science Class looked at me and said "hey Virginia." I was so dazed and accidentally ran into an open locker door. Bam!

There's someone touching me and were moving. Where am I going? I think to myself. Maybe im in the limo on my way home to see mom and dad. I quickly open my eyes and found that Tyler was carrying me. " I see you're awake" he said. "Where are you taking me?" I asked stupidly. "To the school nurse. You've got a pretty nasty bump. Do you think you can walk?" He set me down." Yeah. I didn't hurt my leg did I?" but I had already answered my own question as I wobbled and then fell. "Maybe I need a little help. What had happened? Tell me." Well it started when you hit your head on the locker and then you fell down the stairs." "Oh." I said as I tried to get my legs to stand straight. "So how do you like this school?"
"Its different." I replied

Chapter 2
The next day...
It was the end of the day and Ginny was anxious to get home. My aunt Terry was for a visit from Australia where she and bindi, her daughter work at a zoo and was going to bring bingo, their housetrained dingo.

I was running down the hallway when Tyler grabbed me. "Why are you running" he asked. " I have to go. The limo's waiting for me." "Limo? What are you a princess?" "Sometimes. Like when my mom's home. Then when she is home. Im the queen." Tyler laughed. "If you want, you can come over to my house and hang out. Maybe go swimming." I said. Tyler said "sure but ive got to call my mom once we get to your house. Im positive that she wouldn't mind" " and if you want you can stay over the whole weekend. Id like the company." "Ok."


Soon we were sitting in the limo listening to each other about our schools. Well my old school. "So ive heard a lot about your mom, now tell me about your dad?" I knew right then that I had asked the wrong question. "My father died last year." "Oh im so sorry I shouldn't have asked about~." "No it's all right." There was an awkward silence between them. "There's my house." We pulled up to a large house with a four-mile driveway, indoor/outdoor pools tennis court inside gym, garden, soccer and football fields with 21 rooms and 9 bathrooms. The only word that came out of his mouth was "whoa." "Welcome to Gahari manor." We got out of the car and I said, " just to warn you, my parents are kind of weird." "Trust me im good with parents." "Ok if you say so."


Chapter 3

As we walk in we are greeted by my 3 Pomeranian puppies; Precious, Sassy and Bella. "Mom, Dad im home" "Darling where have you been. We've been so worried. Oh...who's this?" she asked. "Mom this is my friend Tyler from school." "Enchante." Said Ginny's mom. "Call me Lauren or Mrs. Gahari." "Ok." I could tell from the look on my mother's face that she liked him. I had to say something to break the silence. "Uhh...mom I invited Tyler to stay over this weekend. Is that ok?" I asked. "Sure you can come over anytime." She said to Tyler as we left the room. "You're moms nice." "Yeah she's the nice one." "What do you mean?" "I mean that both my parents are nice just my dad can be a little loopy now and again. Did you see the trampoline outside by the pool?" "Yeah." "Well you see my dad jumps on it when he needs inspiration." Tyler said, "Oh well that's interesting." "Yeah I know. Lets go swimming. This is my room and this is your room." I said pointing to a door next to mine. "See you in ten minutes?" "Ok."
I went into my room, walked to the closet and pulled out a white rainbow polka dotted bikini and a towel. I walked next door to guest room and knocked on the door. No answer. Then all of a sudden I shrieked. "What took you so long?" Said Tyler. "Don't do that!!!" calmly I said " its this way to the pool." Pointing down the hallway to the indoor pool and spa. We walked to the pool silently.



© Copyright 2008 Lena (i_luv_sos14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416712-the-new-girl-in-town-chapter-1---3