*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417176-the-new-girl-in-town-chapters-4-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lena
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1417176
this is a love story
Chapter 4

When we got to the pool door I opened it. Right inside the door there was a remote that turned on the television and the music system. Tyler said, "Do you want to go in the hot tub?" "Sure." Once we got over to the hot tub he got right in. I took down my hair and I started down the stairs into the hot tub. He had planned this perfectly. He turned on some music that was romantic and somewhat relaxing and came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Your back is tense. Let me fix that." As soon as he touched me I felt a feeling that made me feel like I wanted him. And I did want him. and I ALWAYS get what I want. I turned around and before I could say anything he kissed me. He kissed me in a way that no other man I have dated kissed me. His hands started towards the strings of my bikini. Without warning he picked me up and took me to my room. He layed me down on the couch in my room while I wantingly longingly waited for his next move. He beckoned for me to come into the bedroom portion of the huge room I share with my sister Gabriella who is living with aunt Isabelle for the remainder of her school year back in Miami. When I came into the bedroom I had found that he had lit some candles. He was lying on my bed only wearing a pair of boxers. I ran and jumped on the bed and he blew out the candles.


Chapter 5

Saturday morning I woke up naked under the covers right next to Tyler. Oh My God! Did we actually do it?! I thought as I got up and put on my bathrobe. Tyler soon woke up. "Hey baby how're you feeling?" he asked. "Great." That was only half true. I was feeling good and scared. We hadn't used protection and I was scared to find out what my parents would say. After a while we went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. "After were done eating we could relax or play tennis or go swimming?" I said while taking a bite of the apple I was holding. "Ok."

Monday mornings are the worst. I thought as I was getting into the shower. "Oh no." I said looking at my stomach. " Is my self conscious taking over or am I getting bigger?" everyone knows that getting bigger means that I am either getting fat which was impossible because I don't eat much to begin with or I am pregnant. I finished my shower and got dressed. I had decided to wear my jean mini skirt with my pink and black rib tank and a pair of flip-flops. I put my hair up. Then put it down. As I was finishing I got a sick feeling. I just had to lie down. I couldn't stand it. So I went over to my bed and layed down. I found out later that I had morning sickness and that I was pregnant. I had my cousin Tricia bring me a store pregnancy test and it came up positive. My mom would find out sooner or later. So I went to tell her.

Chapter 6
The next day everything was starting to change. 3 of the most popular girls in school came over and asked me to sit with them at lunch. I was picked first in gym when we played soccer. And I was asked to join the cheerleading squad. After the last thing that happened I was wondering why? Had Tyler told everyone about what we did and us? I hoped not.

I had to go to my locker and once I got there Tyler was there waiting for me. "Hey what crack-a-lackin my home skilly biscuit girlfriend?" "What are you doing?" "Im being cool" well don't. I don't like or love guys for that matter if they have to act cool to be cool." You've already proven your love for me." "If you say anything to anyone I will hit you over the head with a textbook or a frying pan!" "Oooh is that a threat." And before I could say anything else. He kissed me on the lips. Many people stared. Some whistled and cheered him on. I was in a dream world. All I could see was he and I. The song that was playing was stay beautiful by Taylor swift. It was heaven. When he stopped my dream world went away. I was begging that the dream would come back. "Walk you to Spanish class?" "Gracias." And we walked to Spanish class and the second to last period of the day.

Once I got home I could have died. My dogs had ripped up moms favorite couch. And that's not good. It was the couch she had gotten from dad on their sixth anniversary. I ran up to my room and saw Gabriella sitting on the couch petting her cat, Buffy the vampire slayer. I have no idea why she named him that. "Hey Gabriella why are you here?" "I thought about it and I figured that I missed you guys way too much and so I moved here. With you guys." " Awe! Thank you so much I really missed you. And I was afraid to ask you to come back and I have some news." She stared at me eagerly waiting. "I met a boy we had sex and now im pregnant." She stared at me opened mouth and looking dumbstruck. " You've got to be kidding me." " No im not." She got up and walked out scowling. I knew I shouldn't have told her because it would be the end of my life.


© Copyright 2008 Lena (i_luv_sos14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417176-the-new-girl-in-town-chapters-4-6