*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417178-the-new-girl-in-town-chapters-7-8
by Lena
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1417178
this is a love story
Chapter 7
It was the Monday morning after I told my sister that I was pregnant and she still wasn't talking to me. She was at her new friend's house sleeping over. I called her about a million times yet no answer. So I had to take drastic measures. I was going to text her.

GlamourGirl15: hey Gabriella. Why aren't you answering
My phone calls. Text back ASAP!

GGGirl131211: why? Maybe its because you told your
Boyfriend first and not me! I can't believe
That you wouldn't tell me first. I AM your
Sister!
GlamourGirl15: I didn't tell him yet. I mean Its Not like I
Planned to get pregnant. I knew the guy
Maybe a week and it sort of just
Happened.
GGGirl131211: I don't care .I don't ever want to talk to you
Ever again! Not now. NOT EVER!!!!!

And within a few seconds I ran into the girls' bathroom and started bawling my eyes out. Soon kids were coming in. but I didn't care. No one could understand how I felt. Being the new girl with no friends whatsoever and then being pretty much the most popular girl at school just because your going out with the star of the football team who you thought would never have talked to you and then get pregnant with his baby and have your sister show up and you tell her everything that's going on and she gos and quits talking to you. Yep the perfect first month of your sophomore year at a new school.

I come out of the bathroom and meet up with Tyler. "Hey babe. Have you been crying?" I shake my head no. But he knew that was a lie. "Well?" he stared at me and I stared back. I didn't know what to say. Do I tell him im pregnant? Well he'll find out anyways when his girlfriend blows up like a balloon, or do I make up a lie and tell him about that later. "Um Tyler. I think we need to talk." I took his hand and led him into the math classroom. "Tyler. I don't know how to say this so ill just come out with it. Im pregnant." "You're joking. Right?" I nodded no. "you mean im going to be a father at age sixteen?" he said as he stared at me in shock. Angrily I said "Well you don't have to carry the baby for nine months. You think im happy about it." "How are you parents reacting about it?" "Well my mom's happy about it. My sister won't talk to me because of it and my dad doesn't know about it. Yet. Im thinking about telling my dad after its too late." "Babe im happy for you and...man...ill be a father. Just to tell you. I wont back out on you." " I know you wont." I said as I leaned in to kiss him. "And you'll make a great father." "Hey. The homecoming dance is tomorrow night, if you'd like to go...?" are you kidding? Of course I want to go!" "Ok so ill pick you up tomorrow at 7:00." "It's a date." With those last words I walked off to the limo smiling like I was just given a million dollars.


Chapter 8
We are on our way to the mall to buy my dress and many other things for the homecoming dance tomorrow night. Last time I was here I saw the most beautiful dress. I can still perfectly remember what it looked like it was a spaghetti strap lavender dress with dark purple sparkle flounces. I had tried it on but I didn't get it and I was always wondering why I didn't when it was still there and on sale. I walk into my favorite store Macys and there it was. the exact same dress. The one from the last time I was here. I ran right to it and took it. Now all I needed was shoes, a purse and accessories. When we walked out to the limo after shopping I had the perfect homecoming dance outfit. I had picked out black strappy sandals and I figured that id get a purple sequined purse. And a lavender wrap to go with it. I got a diamond necklace with a gold chain; a diamond ring and I got a bracelet with different colored diamonds. I figured that I would need about an hour and a half to get ready so as soon as I got home from school after the homecoming game at 5:30 I would get ready and wait till Tyler comes and picks me up.


© Copyright 2008 Lena (i_luv_sos14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417178-the-new-girl-in-town-chapters-7-8