*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417298-A-Strange-Dream-2
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1417298
This one's spicier than most of them. An ongoing mini-series
    I am in my old room, in the house I had lived in several years ago, the house I had grown up in. With me is my lover. He is incredibly attractive, shirtless, tall, and well-muscled. Just looking at his lean, tanned body sends shivers down my spine and desire coursing through my body.

    He is caressing me and kissing me. We are busy getting down, and progressing quickly toward the bed. "Hope you've got condoms," I say. He grins and whips out a  giant pack of black extra-large rubbers. I lay them on the nightstand and start going slowly down his body, trailing my fingers along his six-pack abs and, following the hair on his chest, getting closer to my ultimate goal when...

    Someone knocks on the door. We both groan, and he wraps himself in a blanket and hides behind the door while I answer it in my nightgown. It is a little old woman and her daughter. Possibly immigrants, possibly boarders? I'm not certain; it was just a vague sense of knowing. She seemed like she was moving in. Anyway, my handsome lover creeps out of my room and into my brother's smaller room just down the hall. My brother is never home. I show the little girl how to play with the remote control for the TV so they would be occupied.

    I return to my lover, he is in bed, nude and waiting impatiently, and then we are getting busy, kissing and caressing. I am licking his navel and headed steadily south--- Stop. "Shit! Forgot the condoms!" I cry out, feeling frustrated. "Hurry up!" he groans.

    "Don't move, I'll be right back!" I tell him. Fully dressed this time, I go back to my room, where the condoms are sitting on the nightstand. I snatch them up. Success!!!  By this time I have to pee, so--pit stop. While there, I take one from the package. Holding them behind my back, I stick my head out the door for signs of life. All's clear. I hop across the hallway to my brother's room...

    Where my brother is standing, talking to my hot man (fully dressed, damn it all!!!)
and they're hitting it off. My brother is extremely amused and I just know I am going to catch hell later. Then my mom comes in, and she's digging through my things, my dresser, and my closet. (Somehow we're back in my room.) She's looking for her hamburger pajama pants. "I'm telling you, if I had your pants they'd be in the third drawer or the bottom one." I say, but she keeps on digging. I'm still holding the contraband behind my back.

    By that time, I was feeling violated, exposed, sexually frustrated, and I had a pressing need to use the bathroom. That's when I woke up. Frustrated and needing to pee.



© Copyright 2008 CATFEATHERZ (catfeatherz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417298-A-Strange-Dream-2