*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418184-The-Pleas-of-a-Broken-Heart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1418184
Something sappy that comes from being depressed.
The Pleas of a Broken Heart

          I've made my mistakes and now I fear that I've taken too long; that it's far too late to make things right. I don't know why I made you wait, but I take a breath and all I can wish for is for you to allow me one last chance. I lay here alone in our bed and I dream that you're here next to me and that you'll stay there forever. I fear that my heart will stop beating if I can't see you anymore. So, here I am, on my knees, begging you for that one last dance, a single chance, because I would give it all to hold you in my arms. I'll never give up on us, because even though I've been gone for way too long you know I love you. I've loved you since the first day, and I'll never stop. I need to hear you say that you forgive me, that you'll be by my side until forever dies, that you'll hold me and keep my body warm. I need to hear you say that you love me, and that you believe me when I say I've loved you all along. So take my hand and give me just one last breath to keep me alive. Let me have this one last chance to prove to you that I'll never let you go.
© Copyright 2008 Dead Roses (lover87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418184-The-Pleas-of-a-Broken-Heart