*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418928-Megan-and-Tony-Chapter-2-The-Assembly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Novel · Drama · #1418928
This is a true complicated teen love story. this is the 2nd chapter.
It was Sunday night, the night of the assembly and Megan was headed out the door. She was a little nervous that nobody she knew was there but she was also happy that she might meet some new people. As she was walking toward the Church she met a girl, about 4'9 and had wavy brown hair.
"Hi, My name is Lauren." She said, "what is yours?"
"My name is Megan." Megan Replied.
"Lionski?" Lauren asked.
"Yup," Megan said, "I just moved from --"
"Halifax, I know." She said, "I talked to your mom when she came to tell my dad you were coming to the assembly."
"Oh, ha ha." Megan Laughed, "I didn't know your family was in charge of the assembly."
"They aren't," she corrected Megan, "They own the church. My mom is the pastor."
"Oh." Megan said, "It looks like we are here."
Megan looked at the front of the small white chapel. There were three, 14 or 15 year old boys standing on the steps up to the doors. One caught Megans eye, He had short cocoa brown hair, green eyes and a breathtaking smile.
"Who is that?" Megan pointed at the boy that caught her eye.
"Him? He is Tony, my brother." Lauren said.
"oh, wow." Megan said in shock.
Megan walked through the church doors, Their were teens from 12 to 16, and there were about 17 of them. Megan sat down, evidently not were everyone else was sitting. They listened to a band perform for about 15 or 20 minutes. Tony was the Bass player in the band.
After the band was done playing, Tony sat down beside Megan and said, "Hi."
He slowly slid himself closer and closer to her. Of course Megan liked it, but she didn't want to make it seem too obvious, so she said, "Hi."
It was obvious they were both shy, but the silence went on for 25 minutes. Finally the manager of the assembly came out and took all of the teens into the assembly room. Tony sat with his friends and Megan sat with Lauren.
When Megan got home she immediately went up to her room and jumped, she was sooooo happy.
© Copyright 2008 Morgan Lyons (motrurite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418928-Megan-and-Tony-Chapter-2-The-Assembly