*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419812-The-Massage
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1419812
A massage is just what some of us need.
It has been a long horrible week. Deadlines and meetings, places to be and fake smiles to shine. My friend told me about this one place, a great massage she says. Now I have had massages in the past and that sounded just perfect. Saturday afternoon it is all set. I got directions and prepared myself for a relaxing evening. I had already planned an intimate dinner at Tre Blanc's. I even got the corner table by the fire place. I had stocked jasmine scented candles and bubble bath at home, it was to be perfect.

I arrived right at 3:50, just in time. The reception area was light and airy, with white gauze on the windows flowing ever so slightly. The receptionist beamed with youth and innocence, she must get a discount. If I had regular massages I would have that look again. The room was warmed by the sunshine, heating the cedar chairs and desk. The flower arrangement was vibrant; pinks calla lilies, blushing hydrangeas, delicate white orchids. The scent was intoxicating.

"Excuse me, Ms. Scott, if your ready I'll take you to your room", the sweet girl up front bubbled. "Yes, thank you".

The hallway was just as calming. The third door on the left. She led me into a rather large room. This room was different though. Still cedar wood and a light cream paint, however the windows did not let in light. I thought this rather odd. It was not airy and delicate as the entrance had been. It was luminous and a tad bit intimidating.

"Your robe is in the closet, it is best if you strip down completely. Take your time, and the masseuse will knock prior to entering" she stated almost matter a factly while pouring a cup of what looked like green tea. She left rather abruptly. The room was not dark; there was a ceiling fan that had a soft light. I decided to just relax; this is my night of course. No worries of work, or demands, or even the almost cold feeling of the room. I sipped the tea and disrobed. There were no mirrors in the room but I still had to block those condemning thoughts of how my naked thighs must look. I had been tanning and working out, however it had been so long since any feedback had been given. Maybe I should skip dinner; I could maybe just have a salad. I pushed any the thoughts that did creep in. I put the robe on and climbed on the table. The towels were very plush, I made a mental note to ask the receptionist if I could buy some on the way out. I situated the robe so it could be slid off. The masseuse had to be a professional there would be nothing to worry about, many different shaped clients. No I won't ponder.

It was only a few moments, when music started playing. It must be controlled up front, there did not seem to be a stereo in the room. It was nice, not nature sounds like in the other offices I had been too. It was a light orchestra. Just string instruments and a soft drum beat. Then there was a light knock on the door. "Come in". The masseuse open and closed the door gently. My eyes were closed, but I heard the click of a light switch. The lights had been turned out, that is strange. Just calm down, it is better even. Now they won't be able to see my stretch marks and all the other flaws.

My robe had been slipped off so gently. The room had a slight chill. I wish I would have kept some clothes on. Oh no the goose bumps, great I had shaved and now it was ruined. Then he touched me. I guess it never occurred to me whether it would be a man or woman. But those were definitely the hands of a man. The scent of the oil hit me, but did not overwhelm me. The scent was very hard to describe. It must have been a blend of vanilla and roses. His hands were on my calf. So very tender, but deep at the same time. It felt like my calf muscle was actually melting. He moved to my other leg, working his hands up my thigh. Stacy was right, this is exactly what I need. Oh right there, that spot on my foot is the one thing that makes me melt. This guy is good for sure, another mental note, leave a great tip and make this a regular splurge. His hands slid up my legs grazing my ass right to the small of my back. His rubbing and kneading was relaxing but in the same breath I was becoming slightly aroused. I am glad the lights are off for sure, I can feel the blush coming over my face and neck. The tell tale sign that I was in the mood. His hands pushed deep into my shoulder blades. Finding the exact spots that not only was melting my muscles but really was making me light headed. He moved down my shoulders to my arms and hands. Wow, I didn't have any idea my hands were in so much pain. The chill of the room was gone. I was fully aroused, man it has been so long, I need to make more time. Maybe I'll call Chad, he wasn't so bad right. Oh who am I kidding? Just enjoy your massage. His hands have moved back to the middle of my back. His hands are so strong, the kind that could wrap you up and you feel safe no matter what.

Oh that is a little more south than I thought this would go. His hands were rubbing my ass. I'm already horny as hell. Please don't get that close. My toes are beginning to curl, the blood is rushing to my throbbing thighs. Oh god, why? Why is he so good? With his hands gripping my thighs now rubbing up and down. Each time almost grazing the lips of my hot wet pussy. Is he doing that on purpose? Is it appropriate to ask? To ask him to finish me? Oh that was no accident. His finger slid down the slit of my wetness. His hand on my ass, his thumbs massage my lips. I let out a soft moan. The air in the room was almost thick now. I could not control my panting. His fingers slid in and out of me, so softly. It was infuriating. God I need to find that sweet release. I can't control the moans, with no regard to the neighboring rooms. His fingers moved quickly and with a hunger almost. My hips rocked against the table.

"Please" was all I could manage. I needed him, needed that ecstasy that seemed so close. I could feel him mount the table. Still working my wet vagina like a fiddle. His legs saddled me. I could feel his warmth. His hands wrapped my hips up and pulled me up and into his bulging crotch. He was naked. His cock large and rock hard. He slowly rubbed it along my ass. Reaching up to my chest with those magical hands. While his cock caressed me, his hand slowly grabbed my breast. Using it to pull me into him. I was on my elbows, with my ass in the air waiting, begging to be satisfied.

"Please", it was barely a whisper, but he heard me. His large cock slid into my hot wet pussy perfectly. I let out a low moan. His hands took my hips and drew himself in and out of me. Oh god, I grip the towels and try to muffle my voice. I am getting much more loud than I'm sure could possibly be appropriate. Oh my god, his cock feels amazing, just sliding into me hitting that one spot. God my head is spinning, I'm about to let go... Oh god, yes, there please.

"Harder" I managed. He took my instructions perfect. Digging into my hips he began pounding into me. His balls bouncing roughly off my lips. Oh my god, here it comes... "Yes, yes... oh god, aww..." The orgasm was intense. The room was black and seemed to flash red. Oh my god, my skin feels alive, on fire almost. He pulls out so gently, lies me back down and covers me with the robe. Then I hear the door close. I don't know how long I lay there. He said not a word, I never turned to see his face. I slowly dressed, sipped the tea and left. I completely forgot about the towels, I paid and did leave a large tip. Yes this will be a regular session...
© Copyright 2008 Dominique Gutierrez (dominiqueg617 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1419812-The-Massage