*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422990-WHISPERING-WIND-FLYING-BURNING-CRYING
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1422990
The other side of the coin. Blood and Feathers
The other side of the coin. For don't you know all coins have two sides. A feather from the eagle, dropped to this ground to be a marker of the way. Use it if you can to get out of the night. I went to His boot camp to become a war eagle. And I made it to the end and became an old war eagle with many war arrows. But then He put me into His other school to get a new heart. The new heart of the Dove of peace. That school was hard! It was like a caterpillar going into his place to become a butterfly. So there comes a time when the caterpillar looses it's old legs, but does not have it's new winds yet. The sad day of the ashes of the lost of the old. Many tears fell to the ground in that time. For it is the time of no sleep at night ,but only weeping. But then came the morning of the day of the beauty of gaining the new! So you go from the ashes of the lost of the old to the beauty of gaining the new. It came that wonderful day! From the old ashes of rejection on that sad day to the beauty of the new chosen on this wonderful day! Out of the ashes of the old rejection , to the beauty of the new chosen, I came. Out of the ashes of the old rejection on that sad day, when the mother left her son in the orphan home, turn her back and walked away. Rejected by one but chosen by another. So the little one left behind, lost in the ashes of the old rejection, but found in the beauty of the new chosen. For a might king came his way and choose the little rejected one and adopted him as His own! And took him into His heart and into His home. From the ashes of rejection to the beauty of the chosen I have come! So it came to pass, that I made it to the end of that hard school. And I became an old war eagle with the heart of the dove of peace. For the King who choose me for His own son, He too was one. A war eagle with the heart of the dove of peace. For all His son's , He makes to become as He is. Like their Father are His son's.---Flying-Burning-Crying! Flying around His throne -Burning in their love for Him-Crying their praise unto their Father King! Singing Holy, Holy, holy, Lord, God, Almighty, Which was , and is, and is to come. The flying,burning, crying, ones are His son's . The eagle chick, the lion cub, the man child, the male calf. The little flying, burning, crying, son's with their Father about His throne. His eagle son's flying, His burning son's shining, his singing son's crying their new song. Holy is The Father and His son. Flying-Burning-Crying- The space ship flying-The challenger burning-falling into the sea-The people crying--That which was. Don't you see? Flying,Burning,Crying,--The planes flying-The towers burning-The people crying.--That which is. Don't you see? Flying-Burning-Crying--The debris flying-The city burning-The people crying. That which is to come. You shall see! The city of angles, like a drunk man shaking, falling, ,stumbling. So the ground shaking-The buildings falling-The people stumbling- It shall come flying, burning, crying, It shall be! Flying-Burning-Crying-The angles flying-The stars burning-The earth crying-Hallelujah!-Hallelujah!-Hallelujah! To The King. For He has a new son. His Papa calls him Jr. Don't you know? The little one rejected, but the one The Son chose! The Son has a new son. The Lion of The Tribe of Judan. He has a new son. A new lion cub has come into the kingdom. His name is Arthur. Don't you know? King Arthur, for he pulled His Fathers sword out of the stone. And it begain to sing a new song of the new son. And the new son became a war eagle with the heart of the dove. So the blood has dropped and the feather has fell. One coin with two sides. There is a place, there is a song and they are one. Find your song and you will find your place.


© Copyright 2008 Unknown-Who know's (newrain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1422990-WHISPERING-WIND-FLYING-BURNING-CRYING