*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423417-Training-For-Sandra-Chapter-One
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1423417
An erotic novel where Sandra finds her new job gives her more than she expected.
The chair in which Sandra sat was very low. She drew her knees together for fear that it would be unseemly to expose too much inner thigh at a job interview. Yet she was aware that the three men sitting opposite her were all looking at her legs.

"We are a Firm with attitudes which many would consider not very modern," Mr Stanley said.
Sandra felt embarrassed by their admiration but appreciated it. It was gently arousing. More a trickle than a flood but pleasing.

"We don't allow staff to address partners by their first name. Please address us as Sir or as Mr Stanley, Mr McGregor or Mr Roberts respectively."
"Are you happy to observe such formalities?"Mr McGregor asked, in a soft Scottish accent.
"Yes, Sir," She wanted to add something about it being a pleasure to address such well groomed older men in that way. but that did not seem appropriate.
"What we require in an obedient and co-operative attitude," said Mr Roberts, leaning forward with his well coiffured grey hair.
"You will be a good girl, won't you Sandra?" asked Mr Stanley added with a tone of gentle authority.
"Yes Sir." She was feeling an unexpected moistness at this line of questioning. The idea of being disciplined had always turned her on and something in their tone seemed to imply the possibility of it.
Mr Stanley turned to each of his companions and asked them what they thought.
"She's well qualified, but we will need to train her in the needs of the firm," said Mr Roberts.
"You are willing to be moulded to the needs of the firm, aren't you young lady?" asked Mr McGregor.
"Yes Sir. I am." She had feel a little thrill at being called young lady. Se knew many Feminist would object but she liked it.

Sandra was asked to go back out into the reception and wait there. The pretty blonde behind the desk asked her how she thought the interview had gone.
"They think I might need training."
"That's a good sign."
"Is it?"

Having been asked to wait in reception, to be told their decision Sandra did feel optimistic. She'd only expect that to happen if they were considering offering her the job. When the girl came round from behind her desk Sandra could not hide her surprise at how the receptionist was dressed. She was wearing a red pleated skirt which barely covered her buttocks. Below it was a black suspender belt to which fine black stockings were attached. Her heels were high and elegant.
"Oh my outfit, do you like it?" the receptionist asked.
"Yes, I'm sorry for staring, it's just that the partners were going on about how formal the firm is and I hadn't expected..."
"Me to dress so tarty?"
"Well I wasn't going to put it quite like that."
"That's ok, my names Jenny, by the way. I'm sure if you get the job we'll be good friends. One thing our master's don't do is require us to dress like starch-knickered, old maids." Jenny smiled broadly. As she spoke she opened a lower filling drawer and bend over revealing her small white satin panties, as she did so. It did not strike Sandra that there was anything self-conscious or intentional in this. Jenny seemed to be displaying her knickers in a very matter of fact way. Sandra was beginning to wonder if that was a requirement of the job.

The intercom buzzed.
"Jenny ,could you come in here please." The intercom clicked off.
"I must attend to their needs, "she smiled."Are my seams straight? Sirs are very fussy about that.
"They look fine."

Sandra needed the privacy to contemplate her position. She had returned to England after her relationship with a merchant banker, who'd been sent out to Hong Kong, had failed. Unfortunately she wasn't even in the position of a divorced woman who could have claimed maintenance. She was, in fact, in financial difficulty and had hoped her desperation for this job had not been too obvious in the interview.

As the interview had gone on It had become increasingly obvious that her interviewers had wanted to see up her skirt. Sensing that she needed to oblige them she had crossed then uncrossed her legs, leaving a long lingering view of her white lacy panties. The feeling that she had had to do it aroused her deeply. In the cubicle she now lifted her skirt and slid her fingers into her panties.

She had become damp during her interview and wondered if her interviewers had seen the moist patch on her panties. The idea that they might have was so embarrassing. She rubbed her clit, in need of relieve. The idea that they had been looking at her wetness was so humiliating and sexy.

She had flashed her panties to try and get a job. That was oh so slutty and oh so very very delightful. She could tell they had enjoyed the view. Oh her clit needed such a rubbing.

She licked a finger to taste herself. She had long known that opening her legs like that was advertising her pussy. In such a situation it was only natural for men to want to rip her panties off.Oh god that was what they wanted.

"You slutty slutty girl," she said to herself as she rubbed. " Oh my God, that was delicious. Mmm, you dirty dirty girl!" As she orgasmed, she heard the door open.

"You in there?" asked Jenny.
"Yes," answered Sandra, trying to bring her breathing back to normal.
"Do you need a change of panties?" jenny asked.
"What?"
"I did after they interviewed me. I was drenched."
"Were you?
"Oh yes. Open the door I have a fresh thong for you."
"But what will they think of me?"
"I think they are going to offer you the job."

Sandra felt more relieved than elated when Jenny's prediction turned out to be accurate. Now, at least, she could put a halt to her rising debts.

"I see from your address that you appear to be stuck out in some god awful boarding house in the middle of nowhere," said Mr McGregor.
Sandra sifted nervously from foot to foot. "I have worked out how to get here in time in the morning."
"I'm quite sure you have, my dear," said MR Roberts, "but we don't think that is the best solution."
"Don't you, Sir?" Sandra asked nervously.
"No, no, we have a much better idea."
"Have you Sir?"
"Yes, we have company flat, at the top of this building. We propose to put you in there."
"Thank you, Sir."
"Jenny arrange for a driver to take Sandra to her lodgings to collect her belongings." Mr Roberts instructed. "Don't worry, Sandra, the company will cover any outstanding rent. Jenny you see that she settles in and we'll see you, Sandra, tomorrow morning, at 9 o'clock, fresh and ready for induction."

What Sandra had expected was a dark gloomy little living quarters. Jenny led her into was a spacious, bright, modern penthouse. The large windows overlooked the city skyline. A long gleaming steel work bench ran the length of one side of the large kitchen. There was a long mahogany dining table and in each of three bedrooms were large sumptuous beds.

"This is amazing!" Sandra gasped. "It all looks so new."
"It's just been refurbished."
"So why am I being allowed to stay here."
"Our masters can be very generous men."

On waking the next morning Sandra had two immediate concerns. The first was, that in spite of her continuous pestering of Jenny to address the matter, her luggage had not arrived. When it had been taken it to the car, the driver had insisted in storing everything in the ample boot. Jenny had met her on her return and led her up to the flat, assuring her that everything was in hand. Yet there was an unexplained delay. When they had gone out for a drink to celebrate Sandra's new job, she had no option but to do so in the suit she had worn for her interview.

The second concern was even more disturbing, for when Sandra awoke the clothes she had left neatly folded on the bedroom chair were no longer there. There was no explanation for it. She distinctly remembered leaving them there. In desperation she opened the wardrobe and checked every drawer. It had been warm in the flat and not wanting to sleep in underwear she might need to wear again the next she had slept nude. Her search uncovered only two items of apparel. The first was a very short, tight fitting, white silk dress. It was the sort of expensively made pretty little dress that had never had the courage to wear. It concealed nothing. Below it were a fine pair of white elegant Gucci shoes. In a drawer she found a small red lacy Ennia see through thong.

Her choice was simple. She either put on these items or remained completely naked. The little dress felt very good as it clung to her skin and admiring herself in the mirror she had to admit that the shoes showed her legs off to great effect. Turning she saw that the effect of the heels and tight dress caused her bottom to be displayed in that most sensual of manners which men so often delighted in. She still felt deeply upset over what had happened to her own clothes, the idea that she might have to leave the flat, dressed like this, made her feel exposed and embarrassed and yet she looking at the effect of her outfit she could help but feel very sexy indeed.

The door opened and Jenny entered the flat.
"What a pretty little dress," Said Jenny.
"The clothes I had on yesterday, they've gone missing."
"Oh, I'm sorry, that's my fault. I should have mentioned I put you down for a full laundering service."
"A what?"
"Everything will be washed or dry cleaned to the highest standard."
"But, what about my suitcases and my other clothes?"
"I'm going to be in a lot of trouble when I tell Mr Roberts."
"Why, what's happened?"
"Mr McGregor has the car you were in booked for the next week. He's gone away with your cases still in the boot."
"You mean I've nothing to wear for the next week?"
"Don't worry; I'll lend you what you need."

After the girls had breakfasted, Jenny led Sandra down to Mr Robert's office.
Feeling very self- conscious Sandra entered the office with her arms hiding her nipples and her hands covering her groin.
"Please stand up straight with your hands behind your back," Mr Roberts commanded.
Sandra did as she was told. She felt very exposed and vulnerable as he looked her up and down.
"I understand there has been a problem with your cases."
"Yes Sir, I have been left with nothing else to wear."
"Then you will have to work as you are dressed."
"Yes Sir."
"Are you left or right handed?"
"Right Sir."
"Come round the desk and give me your left wrist."

Opening the drawer in his desk he took out a large roll of red ribbon. It was the sort which was used to tie back hair. He tied it round her wrist.
"Stand back a few paces."
Sandra did as she was told.
Mr Roberts tugged on the ribbon.
"When I want you to come I will tug."
"What Sir!"
"It's simple enough. When I tug," he pulled on the ribbon, "You come."
Sandra walked towards him.
"But why, Sir?
"Sit in that chair," he pointed to an oak red cushioned chair six feet back and at a right angle to his desk.
Sandra sat down and crossed her legs.

"You will not cross your legs unless you are given permission to do so."
"Sorry Sir." Sandra uncrossed her legs and sat with her knees together.
"I expect respect and obedience from staff."
"Yes Sir."
"Jenny, do you think Sandra is showing proper respect?"
"No Sir."
"Why not?"
"She is not sitting in a submissive way Sir."
"How should she sit?"
"With her legs apart Sir."
"Why is that?"
"Because it shows she is submitting to male control Sir."
"But you're not allowed to do this Sir," Sandra protested. "You can't treat me like this."
"Why not?"
"You can't just treat women as sex objects. You just can't."
"Sandra are you going to be a good girl and do as you are told?"
"I want to be Sir. But this doesn't feel right."
"What doesn't feel right?"
"What Jenny said about women submitting to male control."
"Are you saying you find the idea wholly unpleasant?"

Sandra was aware that he could see her eject nipples and feared he might spot the dampness ozzing from between her legs.
"Isn't it natural for women to submit?"
"I don't know Sir."
He came out from behind his chair and sat on a chair directly opposite to where she sat.
"Come here, Jenny." Jenny went to him. He patted her bottom several time then held his hand caressingly against it.
"Does that feel natural to you Jenny?"
"Yes Sir it feels like you're in charge and that feels natural."
"Does it feel like harassment?"
"No Sir I like it."
"Good girl. You may sit down Jenny."

Jenny sat on the chair facing the desk, making a semi-circle of the three of them.
"Jenny, here is one of our leading researchers. Tell Sandra about some for your findings."

"Well," said Jenny "my research interest is into women's true needs. What we have found is that for most women the deepest need is to be owned."
"What? Do you mean back to the kitchen?" Sandra interjected.
"Oh no we find this need to be very deep amongst professional women. Being a career girl doesn't stop a woman being owned. I do have a PhD after all. My thesis was on female sexual and emotional needs."
"And you concluded women want to be men's property?"
"Well some want to be owned by other women but in general being owned is women's deepest erotic need."
"You want women to be treated as children."
"Which is what we are, basically. We want shiny new pairs of shoes, to have are little tantrums and to be looked after. We want to be little princesses. Don't we?"
"And for that we need to be men's playthings?"
"Isn't that what we also really want?"
"What to be a toy for men's penises?"
"Don't we want to have a penis take command of us?"
"To just have it rammed in when men want?" Sandra could not sit still in her chair as she said this.
"Isn't that what your biology is crying out for?"
"And do you think men should simply force their biologies on us."
"No. Has anyone attempted to do such a thing to you since you've been here?"
"No."
"And neither will they," said Mr Roberts.

"The point is," said Jenny. "We are seeking to help you understand your needs for yourself. We are trying to help you overcome that female stubbornness which causes women to deny that they need to be commanded by men."

"So what happened to Sandra's clothes?"
"I'm sorry Sir; I made a mistake over the Car scheduling. Sandra's clothes are in the back of the car Mr McGregor is using."
"Bend over the desk."
She obeyed, revealing her little white panties.
"Sandra, pull Jenny's panties down."
"What?"
"Pull them down to her ankles."
"No, I won't."
He tugged firmly on the ribbon, drawing it towards him.
Reluctantly she stood in front of him.

"Are you going to be a good girl and do as you are told?" He placed his hand across the bottom of her buttocks and caressed her. "Are you going to be a good girl?"
"But..."
He opened a drawer and lifted out a black leather strap. Walking over to where Jenny was bent over he gave her ass a firm slap.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Jenny.
"Take her knickers down," he commanded, giving jenny another firm stoke of that strap.
"Please take them down, "Jenny pleaded. "Please hurry or he'll strap me again."
Too shocked to say anything Sandra pulled Jenny's knickers down.
"Good girl," said Mr Roberts.

Turning back, Jenny smiled at Sandra. "Thank you," she said slowly and softly in delight. "It's so deliciously humiliating to have them pulled down by another girl, while one of the bosses' watches."
"Feel how wet her cunt is," ordered Roberts.
" I can't, Sir. I just can't."
"Give me your hand, said Jenny.
Reluctantly Sandra did so and found it guided to the moist vagina.
"Finger her."
"But I..."
"Just do what you're doing when you playing with yourself," instructed Jenny.
Jenny pushed Sandra's fingers between her pussy lips and rubbed he clit against them.
Sandra could not stop her nipples from becoming even more firm and erect. She was so aroused.
"Good girl," said Mr Roberts, "Good girl." He patted her bottom then cupped her right buttock.
"Oh God, Sir, this is so exciting!" she exclaimed.
"Go down doggy style and lick her."

Sandra did as she was told and began working Jenny's clit with her tongue. As she did so she felt her skirt lifted and his firm penis enter her moist pussy.
He fucked her with deep firm strokes as she licked. She was vibrating with excitement. When she felt the first firm slap, on her bum, she could not hold in her squeal of delight.

"The new girl's getting taught her place," said Jenny.
"Oh yes, her training is going very well," he said, administering another sharp slap. "We'll put her on tit duty."
"Perfect for her, Sir."
"She's got me very hard indeed."
"She licks well."

The penis was getting in so deep and moving faster. Sandra's body moved to its rhythm. When he came throbbing and rushing in her she could not help but scream out as her whole body shuddered with the ecstasy of her orgasm. Jenny held her face to her pussy and covered face with her juice.
© Copyright 2008 Dan Underwood (dan_underwood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423417-Training-For-Sandra-Chapter-One