*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424444-Training-for-Sandra-Chapter-Two
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1424444
Sandra's trained to meet job requirement. Jenny explains her move from prim to sexy girl.
"What is a V?"Sandra asked.

"The perfect V is when you wear a tight little skirt and sit with your knees together. The fabric is stretched taut across your thighs, so a man sitting opposite you can see a perfect little display of panty in the shape of a V. White, red or bright shades of blue sit out best."

"And it doesn't look too obvious or deliberate."

"That's right."

"Sometimes when negotiating the masters like one of the girls to create a little distraction and what man would complain about a pretty young woman sitting like that. It's a little more subtle than the display you gave the masters in your interview."

"Did they tell you about that? How embarrassing!"

"I don't see why. They said it showed initiative. It got you the job. They are very pleased with you."

"Are they?"

"Yes,"

"So if a master asks you to come in and take notes and calls you Verity, that is how he wants you to sit opposite the gentleman, he has in with him. If he asks you come in and find a file you will find a range of very short skirts in the cupboard. Put one on, and when you go in to the office, open the bottom of the filing cabinet and make sure the gentleman has a long pleasing view of your panties while you search. Remember you should always take your time to find it."

Opening a grey mental cupboard, Jenny lifted out a small black pleated skirt.

"This should be ideal for the job. Try it on."

Sandra stepped into the little skirt.

"Now walk over to the filing cabinet and open the bottom drawer. Don't bend down too quickly. You need to give a slow graceful tease before your panties show."
Sandra did as she was asked.

"That is perfect, just a hint of knicker fabric is best. Wanting to see more keeps men's interest up. Remember never to wear a thong for this. Men need the stimulation of actually seeing your knickers."

"This feels so naughty."

"You've got a great pert little bum."

Moving behind Sandra she gave her a couple of pats.

"Yes the masters will like that. You can stand up."

"You seem so confident and relaxed about all this. I find it terrifying."

"I wasn't always like this. I was a virgin until I was nineteen. I'd never even given a blowjob."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yes. I was a real little Miss Prim and Proper. I went to a convent school. As soon as they got away from the school grounds most of the other girls would roll up the waistband of their skirts to let the local boys have the pleasure of admiring their legs. I, however, was terrified of my knickers showing. When not in uniform I wore long floral dresses that didn't show much of my shape. I didn't even own a miniskirt."
"But you seem so sexually confident. Why did you change?"

"I started to go out with this guy called George. He was tall dark and handsome and a bit of a bastard, which, in truth, I really liked about him. One day we were in his place with a couple of his friends. They started talking about going to a lap dancing club. I said I didn't want George to go because I didn't approve of clubs like that. George asked me who I thought I was to tell him where he could and couldn't go? I said 'Just don't go!' in a really stroppy tone of voice.

He said he wasn't going to take that attitude from me. He pulled me over his knee and lifted my skirt. I told him to get off me. But he said he knew how to deal with spoilt, mouthy little brats. Then he firmly spanked me, right in front of his friends, who were loving it. They were saying things like 'That's what she needs,' and 'what a pretty little arse she has.'

As you can imagine I was very indignant but the experience of being spanked, having my knickers exposed, being watched and the comments, the whole thing was just turning me on so much. I couldn't stop how my body responded. My nipples got so erect, which the boys commented on and my panties were soaking, which they could see very clearly and really loved.

When George stopped spanking me and asked me if I was going to be a good girl and do as he said, I willingly said I would. He told me to kneel down and suck both and his friends' cocks. They had to tell me how to do it but the truth was I was so aroused that I absolutely loved doing it.

I so enjoyed the way I had been treated. I can't tell you how many times I've fingered myself thinking of that afternoon. George really woke me up to my true sexual identity. It was so humiliating but I loved it. That's five years ago but I'm wet from just telling you about it"

She lifted her skirt to show Sandra her damp little red lacy panties.
© Copyright 2008 Dan Underwood (dan_underwood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424444-Training-for-Sandra-Chapter-Two