*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423538-Thunder-Island
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1423538
Entry for Weekly Quickie, 5/10/08. Prompt-Desserted Island
SECOND PLACE FOR:
FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers



Lying naked on the sandy beach, the sun washes over my bronzed skin. Basking in this newfound freedom has roused a bold and brazen side of me. A wicked smile crosses my lips as thoughts of you consume me. I remember every caress, the feel of those strong hands as they linger over my ample breasts, kneading my flesh. Reaching up I grab a rounded treasure, mimicking your firm and arousing manipulations.

I cannot reach that sweetness alone. I hunger for more, yearn to share my body and naughty sexual appetite. I close my eyes, picture your rugged face, and drift back to that moment in time. Spreading my legs wide, the hot summer sun stokes the desire flowing through me.

With a free hand, I find my center of pleasure, desperate for release, but my quick strokes aren't helping. It's not the same. What I seek will not come. Betrayed by my body, forced to wait for my lover, I expel an exasperated breath. Standing up, the inviting blue water calls to me, beckoning me forward and I obey. A gentle breeze lifts my curly black tresses from my shoulders and face. Hot sand is like fiery embers on the soles of my feet as I race to the shore.

The cool water instantly soothes my feet, washing sand off my body as I step out to my waist. Diving under the water, my nipples turn to hard pebbles, longing for those familiar hands. I feel my lover's tongue in the motion of the salt water on my bare skin. Floating on my back, I let the water carry me in. Lying prone on the shore as the waves kiss and run, I close my eyes and drift away.

The sun quickly fades and I shiver. Opening my eyes, I gasp, looking up into those hazel eyes that melt my heart. He is here, gazing appreciatively down at me.

"Started without me," he says his voice deep and powerful.

I swallow hard, looking up at my lumberjack in all his male splendor. Delicious. Rolling over to my stomach, I scramble to my feet, launching myself at him like a rocket. Pressing my breasts into his chest, the contrast of the mat of hair against my aching nipples sends tingling sensations through my body. I fuse my mouth to his, eager for deep, satisfying kisses that leave me breathless. Those hands rest upon my butt, my arms tighten around his neck as he lifts me up and carries me to the shade of a tree.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, my body throbs with a burning need to have him buried deep inside me. His tongue battles mine in a frenzy of unquenchable thirst as I strive to match his hunger. No matter how close I hold him to me, press my body to his, it isn't enough, it will never be enough. Pushing my back into the rough bark of the tree, breaking the kiss, I squirm against him. The anticipation of becoming completely his drives me over the edge.

Those passion filled hazel eyes lock onto mine. "What do you want, my darling," he says in that husky voice that sends fire between my legs.

"I want you inside me." Reaching between us I find his silky engorged shaft, delight in the feel of it in my palm, as I guide him inside my moist hole. Inch by inch he fills me, making us one and my body begins to tremble for I am instantly on the verge of climax.

"Oh, no you don't," he whispers, his hot breath against my ear. Gliding his tongue over my neck, he sinks down onto the sand, and I am sitting on top of my lover. He knows me so well, how much I love this position of power.

I push at his chest, sending him onto his back and quickly follow. His hands grasp my hips, lifting me up and down in swift movements. Digging my fingers into his dark hair as the climax hits, I moan as he explodes inside me, muffling my cries with a searing kiss.

WC:690
© Copyright 2008 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423538-Thunder-Island