*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423732-FOR-ALL-APPEARANCES
Rated: · Chapter · Relationship · #1423732
......just exactly how far is a Christian woman supposed to go?
http://www.bookhabit.com/competition/book_details.php?book_id=562

This story is an inspirational work, mainly dedicated to Christian women who are required to live under the expectations of the church. However, this book is also written for women in general, wives and mothers as well as husbands and people of the church. This is a true story; an autobiography. I have written about my past, somewhat briefly, in order to bring the reader up to the point where I needed to make a choice as a Christian wife and mother. "Just exactly how far is a Christian woman supposed to go?" This question, which is listed under the title of my book, arises from twenty four years of marriage to a Christian man. I had always put my husband and children first. Should I continue to put myself at risk in order to meet the expectations of my husband, the church and to provide a "stable" environment for my children? The primary focus of this book is the in-depth Christian counseling I received in order to make a very important decision. This counseling was vital to me in order to gain the strength that I needed to get through adversities and countless pressures, not only from my husband and some of my family, but also from members of the church. The counseling is real; dates and times are accurate. It includes day to day struggles and how to cope with not only mind games and various other negative demands, but also promotes complete emotional well being. Readers will be able to walk with me each step of the way as I struggled to do what needed to be done. I believe that this book is set apart from others that may be somewhat similar because of two reasons. First, it is a look at divorce through the eyes of the church. The reader will witness first hand how the religious members perceive divorce and the interaction that took place because of this. Second, not only is professional counseling not normally released to the general public, but this Christian professional counseling has being released in its entirety as the events actually happened. I'm hoping my story will give others strength and encouragement. God never fails us and I am living proof.
© Copyright 2008 KShawver (kshawver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423732-FOR-ALL-APPEARANCES