*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423754-The-Story-of-Esmielsa-Part-1
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1423754
A young elf huntress, based in World of Warcraft.
There was a time when elves, orcs, trolls and other mystical beings still lived. Before legion brought terror and death to the lands of Azeroth. It was a beautiful place, filled with life, but when the evil mage Kel'Thuzad changed his ways taking the title of Necromancer and brought the undead plague of the Burning Legion to the Northern Regions.
But our story starts just a few years before Kel'Thuzad and the Burning Legion with a young Night Elf Huntress named Esmielsa. She is one of the most talented and most disciplined in her family and in her class of hunters. Her brother, Olivion, on the other hand was like the rest the warmongering males in her family. He wanted to be the best warrior that her father and rest of her brothers had ever seen. Her mother and sisters on the hand took a more traveled road be the majority of females in the Night Elf culture; they took the passive road of the priestess. Her family, in her eyes, they where weak, less disciplined, disgraced Esmielsa. Her warmongering father and brothers getting hot headed on a whim, and her mother and sisters sitting in the temple of Elune doing nothing about anything.
"Ah, there she goes again, Dreaming!" a loud boisterous voice said pugnaciously. Esmielsa turned her silver glowing eyes; they met with the violet glow of another. She notices it was her older brother Olivion.
"What are you doing here Olivion, you know that you are not allowed in this place?" she asked him as she moved into a defensive style stance as he moved toward her.
"Nothing you need to worry your little insignificant brain about." He obnoxiously snapped at her moving his eyes to look her over.
"If there is nothing you or YOUR family needs of me then you should be on your way." She snapped at him. He stopped just to the right side of her, the paused showed that he was angered by her remark. He stormed back into the house cursing in Keldorein. Esmielsa turned to her garden and let out a reveling sigh, this was her sanctuary, like her mother and sisters temple, and her father and brothers barracks.
'Why do these fowl excuses of people bother me?' she confidently thought to herself. She moved around the garden inspecting the plants that she had been growing. She thought that her peacebloom and silverleaf looked extraordinary this time of year. As she walked around the she noticed a rather familiar owl sat in the old tree. She moved to get a better look at the owl, as she moved closer to the tree she noticed that it was her trusted friend and companion, Moon. Moon was an owl that she had helped just before her hundredth birthday. As time went on Esmielsa and Moon grew close and Moon's broken wing healed, so when Moon fully recovered from her broken wing her and Esmielsa began their training as a Hunter-Sub group.
As Esmielsa began to nap under the large sleeping tree ent, both moon and Esmielsa did not hear the ruckus that Zual, Esmielsa's best friend, was making as he climbed over the large stone wall that surrounded Esmielsa's garden. As Zual looked for Esmielsa he used his ablility, all night elves have, to meld with the shadows. He looked around and began to notice that Esmielsa was sleeping, so Zual looked to Methis, his nightsaber, and signaled him to move around the bushes to come out on the left of Esmi'. Zual pulled an arrow out from his quiver and gently placed it in his bow. He noticed that Methis had arrived at his destination.
As Zual pulled back on the bow string, the wood began to bend, he let go. The arrow flew through the air, "Nen-dulli rifad!" as Zual whispered this to Methis it told him to attack!
© Copyright 2008 Marcus Von Valentine (zual3701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423754-The-Story-of-Esmielsa-Part-1