*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424647-more-blogging
Rated: · Essay · Other · #1424647
Another blog!!!!!
Countin scars!!!!
I dont knw how many of ya'll have evr sat w a significant other n had a nite of countin scars.... In other words, u go scar by scar on ur body n tell the story behind it.... (I just did it the other day it was lots of fun..... I recommend ALL to do)..... Some of my scars as I told the story made me laugh such as the one on my forehead , as someone jumped on my bck I couldnt hold the weight n down I went divin in an Olympic style head-on to the pavement (long story) or the one under my chin that I got as a lil gyrl when my mom told me to go to my room n read n instead I thought it would b fun to spin 'round n 'round to make myself dizzy til I crashed into the sharp edge of my nitestand....... Others were not so funny!!!!! Such as the two spider bites on my leg from sleepin in the car (long long long long long story.. I was in a rough patch of my life then, I was not homeless just stupid) n other scars were actually a lil sad to remember how they appeared n embarrasin to show n tell.....
Those were just physical landmarks of what were once painful moments or circumstances..... but no matter how hard I tried to recall the amount of pain I physically couldnt recall the agony..... Immediately then I started to ask myself one question (I was listenin to ur story promise!!!!)..... How about the scars that lay beneath what eyes can c?!?!?!?!!? Deep in the soul, heart, mind n ego...... I remember tellin a person I shared part of my life w "I rather b physically hit since bruises soon disappear but emotional n verbal blows leave penetratin scars n wounds everlastin behind"( not w the same exact words but w the same meanin n ideal) .....
We all have them, some more than others but we all do..... These too r landmarks of emotional tumults in life but instead of forgettin the pain we can easily not just remember but feel it n flourish it by a simple thought of it...... all left to do is to understand n accept that no matter what u do they r part of u..... but as they r part of u they don't define who u r nor do they trace the future u ve...... They r just there to remind u of mistakes made by u r others against u...... u learn from them n allow them to evry day remind u of our daily necessity of God since he is the ONLY one that has the scented oil to make the pain go away n protect ur heart n soul from harm...........
© Copyright 2008 lawschoolgyrl (kriano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424647-more-blogging