*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417319-Superheroes
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1417319
This is a blog but since I can't figure out this website it will be my 1st writing entry
So here Im doin some fun writin about somethin that has been brewin in this crazy head of mine (right??? if u cant fight them just join them) This idea comes from a conversation w the smartest (at least one of the smartest) ppl I knw Quilian (my bro)..... after a long conversation w him about life, family, future, accomplishments, curses, n etc....... He got into his theory about Superheroes (by the way he has a theory n a philosophy about EVERYTHIN)

His therory goes as follow; just lik the characters in the comicbooks (now the movies ) that have special super powers that makes them not only unique but also gives them an opportunity to help society as a whole in different ways. he says that every single person is a superheroe w a special power w the purpose of usin it to better society for ALL...... Well I ve been thinkin about this since that conversation n I started to ask myself plenty of questions .such as, y if everyone is given a purpose n a power to better society our jails r full ofppl? or y r the corners of our streets full w drugs n prostitution? or takin my example, in my life I have not helped anyone or have made a diffrence in a person's life yet less in society, n etc........ Then is his theory wrong?

Then the answer came to me. Somethin simple (n obvious) but at the same time profound. Unlike the superheroes that their weakness comes from some out source we ourselves possess inner Kryptonite.... It was not until 1943 the radio series 'superman" introduced the concept of this green rock (kryptonite)that was able (the only thing) to bring down the man of steel (it was not until 1949 that it made it into the comic book) but this concept has been part of us since the beginnin of time .......

So if we all possess this kryptonite then what makes some of us not fall short in the expectations God has for us in life? I went to find the answer in the bible (the Torah) when God himself says this to Cain "it desires to have you, but you must MASTER it." (Gen 4:7 b) WOW!!!!!!

So lesson to be learned from this long blog we MUST Master this inner kryptonite this inner desire of selfdestruction so we may allow our Super power flourish n take over w/o any type of restriction........

ps- one day I want to own a copy of th action comic 1 (ORIGINAL).... it introduces superman n it is valued around $500,000 (my birthday is 11/06 just in case u want to give to me)

© Copyright 2008 lawschoolgyrl (kriano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417319-Superheroes