*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425165-Training-For-Sandra-Chapter-Three
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1425165
Sandra learns about how Jenny negotiates in this highly errotic tale.
Vic Damson felt a surge of excitement when the delightful little blonde entered the room. She had big pretty blue eyes which suggested a willingness to please and her big moist red lips were so inviting. Teasing soft blond strands had been allowed to escape the control of the bright red ribbon that tied back her soft long hair.
As a man who took pride in his ability to calculate the female form he was confident that her bust size was a 36c. That was a very pleasing size for a slim girl. Her breasts were gathered and pointed forward to face the world willingly, proudly and invitingly proclaiming her femininity. Her low cut top provided a seductive display of soft inviting breasts.
The skirt she wore was tantalizingly short and exposed a perfect pair of womanly thighs. He was almost certain she was wearing stockings, held with a suspender belt. She would not have to move much for him to find out. Stockings or not they were silk, an off white colour which he found very sensuous indeed.
"Good Afternoon, Mr Damson," she said with a soft girlish voice. Her smile was broad and lit her pretty eyes.
"Oh hello, I've not seen you here before. Are you new?"
"I'm just being trained, Sir." There was something so pleasing in the way she said "Sir." There was just that hint of submissiveness in her tone. She seemed like the type of girl who would be understanding and perhaps even accommodating of the needs of the older man.
She walked towards him with slow bewitching elegance, placing each high-heeled foot carefully in front of the other caused her hips to gracefully sway.
"What's your name?" he asked, entranced by her.
"I'm Sandra, Sir."
"You are a very pretty girl, indeed."
"Thank you, Sir"
She was close to him now. He could smell her sweet perfume. Has is true of most men, he did not know his Channel's from his Estee Lauder's but whatever she was wearing was perfect for her. The aroma added to her allure.
"Excuse me, Sir; I need to get in at those drawers beside you."
He was sitting between a desk and a wall and she needed to squeeze past him. As she moved round the desk, for some reason, he could not account for; she temporarily lost her footing and fell forward.
He was in heaven as those glorious boobies pressed into his face. He even caught a glimpse of a firm brown nipple as she struggled back up. Oh how he wanted to take it in his mouth and play with it, thrashing it with his tongue.
"I'm so sorry, Sir," she said softly
She moved past him and opened a middle drawer in the filing cabinet. Oh what a divine little bottom! It was so perfectly spankable. He was right, they were stocking. As she leant into the drawer he could see the lacy tops and the suspenders they were attached to. Adding to his pleasure was the enticing sight of her bronzed upper thighs.
She closed the drawer then bent down and opened the bottom one. Now he could see pretty little lacy panties. He was only a man. How much more self restraint could anyone expect from him? It wasn't just that he wanted to; it was that he needed to pat that pretty little bum. The way she was bending positioned it so invitingly. She was showing the delectable curves of her buttocks and displaying such pretty panties. How could he resist the urge?
"You are a very sexy little thing," he said as he brought three little light slaps down on left cheek and then three on the right.
She stood up and walked from the room, without looking back or saying so much as a word.
He sat there puzzled by her response. She had seemed so friendly and now this. He had expected some reaction.
A few moments later she reappeared accompanied by the delicious long dark-haired Jenny, who he already knew. Jenny stood with her hands on her hips and said "I'd like a word with you Mr Damson,"
"Yes?"
"Sandra says you slapped her bum."
Horrified by how badly he'd misread the situation Vic retreated into an apology. "I'm sorry. I was a moment of weakness."
"It certainly seems to have been. You have come here to sell us your small company. Is this how you negotiate, Mr Damson?" She was now leaning across the desk from him and he could help but notice how her red bra framed her appealing round boobies.
"All I can do is apologise. I'm very sorry Sandra."
"We need to find a solution to this situation, Mr Damson," said Jenny.
"Yes, indeed."
She was leaning closer. Those glorious tits were almost close enough to kiss.
"We need a solution that satisfies everyone. Isn't that what you need, Mr Damson?"
"Yes it is."
"Sandra could be persuaded to see you're slapping her bum in a very different way indeed and I could be very forgiving of how you misbehaved to my assistant. I can be very forgiving. You would like that, wouldn't you, Mr Damson?"
"Yes, I would."
"This deal you are negotiating with us."
"Yes?"
"Why don't you come down from your price of 2.7 to 2.5 million?"
"That's quite a drop."
"That poor girl was just trying to do her job and you assaulted her by slapping her bum. I can either be a bitch or a very generous girl. We can both be generous girls. Wouldn't you prefer that Mr Damson?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean we could be very understanding of your needs, Mr Damson. 2.5 Mr Damson."
Ŗ.6."
"Did he try and pull your panties down, Sandra? I'm sure that's what you said happened."
"Will you both be very generous girls?"
"Very."
"A whole night with both of you?"
"Yes."
"Can I start now?"
"Yes, as soon as you sign on the dotted line."
"Ok 2.5."
"Sandra pass Mr Damson the contract."
The girls were now on either side of him. After signing he placed his hands on their bottoms and they pressed their tits into his face.
"You've both been very naughty girls."
"Do you want to spank us?" Sandra asked.
"I'm going to put you over my knee you little cock tease," Letting go of Jenny he pulled Sandra over his knee.
"Do you want me to pull her knickers down?" asked Jenny.
"Yes."
"They're all wet, Sir. She must be a very slutty girl," said Jenny in a tone of mock innocence, as she slide down Sandra's undies. "I think she probably deserves a very red bum."
Vic firmly slapped Sandra's delicious little bum. while Sandra squealed and Jenny egged him on. "This what slutty little teases get," she laughed.
After a few moments Vic ordered Sandra to get on the desk and play with herself and told Jenny to kneel down. He unzipped and got out his very erect cock and started to rub it over Jenny's face. He came for the first time watching Sandra finger her snatch and working his cock over the face of the sexy little bitch. She'd conned him but he could not help finding her incredibly sexy. He jerked his gooey mess all over that pretty little face then used her beautiful long dark hair to wipe himself clean.
"Are you girls going to do as I tell you, tonight?"
"You can be as rough as you like with me," said Jenny. "I've been such a bitch and I know I deserve it." She didn't say that her arousal had originally stemmed from how she's screwed him over on the deal. She always a hot, dirty little tramp after that.
© Copyright 2008 Dan Underwood (dan_underwood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1425165-Training-For-Sandra-Chapter-Three