*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426797-Death-by-Seduction
Rated: GC · Short Story · Dark · #1426797
I hope you like it twisted and steamy!
    Many say they have felt the kiss of death upon their lips. I am here to say that is not how death deals. There are many forms of death and one of those forms just happens to be that of a seducer. I know this all too well because I loved death, was fucked by death, and was killed by death. How ironic it is to be killed by death, for it is this act of personification that gives us a good look at him. A hooded black figure with a scythe in one hand and his black book of death in the other. You never see his eyes, but even if you did there would be nothing there anyways. This is not death-death was beautiful. His name is Miccarah.
    Miccarah was statuesque, mysterious, and desirable. he took me by the hand and seduced me for 3 months. He sucked the life right out of me every time he layed on top of me. As I screamed, he reveled in the victory of another life-my life. I became an en empty shell, and all my friends and family slowly faded to black for all I thought about was him, death, Miccarah.
    Soon i begged to be raped. I craved it like a crack addict pines for his next hit. He gladly gave it to me as he enveloped his body around mine. It was pure bliss, divine thrill as we levitated off the ground.
    When I had nothing left to give, he took it all. One last time-as he gently dressing me in black cloth and brushed my hair, I looked into his eyes. Eyes as black as the pits of hell, and then I knew they were the eyes of death. I fell into them as he lowered me onto the bed and let his tounge become like fire in my mouth. His hands running across my skin like ice, flesh without life, lowering itself onto me. He nibbles as my ear and a moan escapes my throat. He kisses the moan murmmering my name-the first and last time he would ever say it.
    My heart filled with love and began to swell, until it grew so pregnant I could barely stand it. My heart swelling, and swelling, and swelling as we conversed in this last animalistic act. The harder he pleasured me the more my heart expanded...until simenateously he reached his peak and my heart exploded, filling all my viens with blue blood.
    He watched me die, drowning from the inside out, with a beautiful smile on his face. I was killed by death and now he no longer speaks to me. He goes on seducing other women and killing them. I watch, trying to break through to the women, always trying to tell them if they see an angel in black-run away, if you can.   
© Copyright 2008 Aurora WeiAvalon (awei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426797-Death-by-Seduction