*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427590-Lets-Talk-Kids
Rated: 18+ · Article · Family · #1427590
My personal thoughts and views on a subject of great interest to me.
 
 
  *Leaf5* Let's Care for The Children.*Leaf5*




  The subject of child safety should at all times be uppermost in our mind. Children are too easily being subjected to the wrongs of society and become trapped within the system.


  As parents and mothers our concern lies with the upbringing and care of our children. It is our duty to provide quality care to ensure a nurturing environment where our little ones can prosper, but what about the thousand of children who are being abused, who will care and provide a nurturing environment for them? Should they be manipulated and their feelings crushed because the circumstances by which they were born into does not co-exist with that of the parent's lifestyle? Who then should the responsibility fall to? We then become our own worst enemy when we hear of all the senseless death and abuses these innocent kids go through. I feel ashamed knowing that I am a part of the system that failed these children, and ask myself what can I do? Where do we stand in the heat of a crisis? We need to be more vigilant and acknowledge our strength and improve our weaknesses, we must be an advocate for our children; watch out for them and secure their future.

  There are many crimes committed on a daily basis towards the children in our society and if we pull together towards the same goal we will accomplish much towards providing a safe haven for them. It's time to be our brother's keeper and create a network of harmony and trust. Be that someone a child can come to when he or she is troubled; lend a listening ear to those who seek comfort. Did you know that just enquiring about a person's day; just a simple "hi, how are you?" Can make a great impact on someone's life, just extending common courtesy and a heart felt friendship can improve a person's deposition and change their outlook on life.

  We are living in a very stressful society where life demands twice the labor to meet the responsibility of life's needs; we are constantly bombarded by the economic demands which filter changes through our financial structure. This added stress if not controlled tends to fall on those who are susceptible to our crude actions. Often times it's the children who are endangered by our outlet. We as adult should take the time to look within ourselves and see where we fall short of communication and try to develop the basic skills by being understanding, patient, willing to listen and take constructive critic without offense. By doing this we will instill within ourselves the means to develop the power of change, we can then give back to the community. But first we must learn to take back control and invest that strength through community work and advocating for our children.

  These are my views and opinion and it was not written to be offensive




                                                                        Written by: Tigress Sinclair







                                                           

© Copyright 2008 Tigress Sinclair (tigressann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1427590-Lets-Talk-Kids