*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428526-Truly-Amazing
by Abbie
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Mystery · #1428526
Some secrets cannot be kept...
"He did what?"
"He sold it." It came bluntly out of Esme's mouth. Her sister looked like she would cry, so Esme said, pretending to be cheerful, "I'm sure you'll make new friends." And here came the tears.
"Emma, get a hold of yourself." And then came more tears. Esme gave up. Nothing she said or did made a difference.

"Esme! We need you!" halfway through her packing she heard he parents call.
"Yea, I'm busy." She called out the window.
"You're always busy." She heard behind her. She turned around.
"Lily now's not the time."
"But I need someone to play with me." Lily pouted.
"Well, go play with Emma." Esme said, picking up her cell phone and text messaged her older brother Donnie, and then Adrian, her cousin. She had no time for friends.
"Emma's is crying right now." Esme groaned.
"Lily I'm packing."
"Looks like your TMing right now." Lily said, cocking her head. Esme became impatient. It was a never-ending struggle between the two of them.
" I was TMing Donnie. He's back in town." Esme said, picking her Envy and handing it to Lily. "You know how to use the keyboard?"
"Yea, I do. Can I?" Lily asked excitedly.
"Uh-huh. But Lily?"
"Yeah?" Esme grinned. "It's may I, not can I; cause physically, you can, but may I gives you the permission." Lily giggled and went out of the room.
"And be careful!" She called. Then she sat and started packing again what was left of her room, which was her computer, but stopped to check her messages. She had one, which said, "Your family will die and you will die with them." Esme deleted that one quickly. Then she signed in to her favorite chat room.
Leogurl157: Hello?
Christchickforgod23: Hey, what's up, Esme?
Leogurl157: Hey, Leslie, what's happening?
Christchickforgod23: The Rapture?
Leogurl157: Very funny. You know I don't believe in that.
Christchickforgod23: Well, I do. Anyway, you know I was kidding.
Leogurl157: Yeah, I do. Well I got a freaky message on my myspace that said my family was going to die and that I was going to die with them.
Christchickforgod23: R U SERIOUS??? ON MYSPACE!! OMG CREEPY!
Leogurl157: Yea but it could just be a joke.
Christchickforgod23: yea and I could be god. That's no joke.
Leogurl157: mmm... anyway I'm moving.
Christchickforgod23: To Nova Scotia?
Leogurl157: Yeah.
Christchickforgod23: then I'll meet you at Time Café on Elm and Second?
Leogurl157: Yes.
Christchickforgod23: Yep. C U.
Leogurl157: yeppers.

"Esme, hurry up!"
"I'm coming! Patience is nice!" Esme climbed in the back seat. They backed out of the old driveway. They left part of their lives behind.

Esme woke to the sound of arguing in the front seat. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Then she saw something that would probably never leave her sight. She was looking out the window and saw a beautiful white horse with the rider wearing a crown and a bow on his side. She gasped and went to nudge her sister, only coming to find out that she was nudging thin air. Esme turned around to see where her sister was; coming to find out that her sister wasn't there. Or Lily. Or her parents for that matter. Wait a minute... HER PARENTS!!! Of course Esme didn't know how to drive but that didn't matter cause her life depended on it. She jumped in the front seat and stomped on the brake. The force of the break caused her to fly forward, but not before she turned the car around. She flew threw the window.  Esme fell with bang to her head and fell unconscious.

Chapter 2- Weslynn

Esme woke with a start and felt the pain of the glass in her skin. She screamed in pain, agony, and sadness. She knew her family was in heaven but that did not stop her from crying the way she felt.
She screamed again, but this time so someone would hear her.
But that took so much out of her so she fell unconscious again.

"Hey, sweetie, would you mind waking up for us?" Esme heard someone ask, gently touching her arm.
"Jordan, she was thrown out of a car. She got hurt. Leave her alone." She heard a woman's stern voice argue with the person who woke her.
"No, its ok, I'm okay." She said, straitening herself up.
"Hello. My name is Jordan and this is my brother Weslynn."
" Hi I'm Esme." She responded.  She seemed to melt under the smile Weslynn was giving her.
"Ok, Esme, what happened?" Jordan asked, his face coming in her clear view. He was a handsome man about forty or possibly thirty-five, with nice brown hair and deep green eyes. Weslynn was the same, only he had blonde hair instead of brown. But they both looked handsome and kind. She liked them both immediately.
" My parents and I were moving to Nova Scotia, Canada. I had fallen asleep. Then I woke and saw the first horsemen in Revelations.I turned around to see why I saw what I saw, and they were gone."
"Gone?" Jordan asked, sitting up straight.
"Yeah, gone. So I came to my senses that said to take the wheel. The wheel turned and I stomped on the break. Then I flew out the window, and that's all I remeber." she finished lamely.
"Thank you, Esme." Jordan drew in a deep sigh.
"Ok, Weslynn, we need to get her out of here."
"What, are you crazy? She flew threw the window! She could've gotten herself killed, now do you want her to accidently fall down the stairs?" Weslynn, said, grabbing hold of her hand and not letting go. The touch of his skin made her feel alive again. She felt hope, and strenghth.
She knew she was loved by God to get these loving men by her side.

"MAX?! ARE YOU THERE?" Esme heard Jordan shout inside the house and out came a cute looking boy of possibly 15 or maybe even 16. He had blonde hair and these crystal blue eyes, and braces. He smiled right at her and she blushed, not knowing what had hit her. Why was this house filled with cute guys?

"Ok, we can start this meeting as soon as Max gets rid of his lunch down the toilet." Jordan annonced that evening, giving Esme a laughing look. Esme giggled and sat nervously beside Alyssa, a short, thin, interesting looking girl who had the most beautiful brown eyes that she was immediately jealous of. She waved at Alyssa shyly and Alyssa returned the wave happily, then asking Esme about herself. Then a pretty looking girl, short and petite, sat down beside them and started to talk to them. Esme was feeling better. She liked these people.

"Our Meeting will come to order." Jordan raised his hands. Esme giggled. He looked like a pastor.
© Copyright 2008 Abbie (brittany25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428526-Truly-Amazing