*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428558-Entice
Rated: GC · Other · Experience · #1428558
something for my boyfriend
Do I entice you with my thought of you as you read them?
Do I entice you with my words that came from my heart?
Do I entice you with my eyes and smile as I look at you?
Do I entice you with my woman's scent?
Do I entice you with the fullness of my lips or the sway of my hips or the thickness of my bust line?
Do I entice you with the soft whisper of my voice or the softness of my touch or the softness my skin?
Can I allure you with a simple licking of my lips or a brief stare?
Can a  simple touch of my hand or a laugh bring your manhood to life?
Can I drive you to passion's release with a soft moan or a touch of my lips against yours?
Will my body bring you pleasure and delight? Am I wishing for a lover's lullibye or a lover's admiration?
As your manhood slides into my warm wet sheath. Do you feel secure in the act? Are you confident in what is your manhood to please me?
Are you confident with each stroke and thrust that makes me sigh at your lover's rapasody? Or does your body moan for a lover's duet?
© Copyright 2008 Joanna Cook (johanna33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428558-Entice