*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428963-Walking-Alone-In-The-Shadows
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1428963
.A short based on something I am working on.
Walking Alone In The Shadows...

The night sky seemed as radiant as it had the night he had decided his fate, when the moon was high in the sky that night he spilled the blood of many young men and women, but the stars remained as pure as they were before his descent into the shadows. Before he fell into the pit of darkness, they had deemed him as Thorne, savior of the Land of Roses, but after his treacherous act of murdering so many innocents, he took a new name. "I shall be known from this day forward as Seraphim, Dark Thorn from the realm of Shadows." was all he uttered to his victims, most of which were simple towns folk. Now he peered up at the night sky, his blood red eyes and fair face hidden behind a finely crafted mask. The left half was obsidian, and the other half was made of ivory, showing his duality, the two sides of his life, light and darkness connected in a way in which they were seperate, but still one and the same.

His raven black hair hung down to his lower back now, straight as a razor and as smooth as silk. His garments, once lightly colored and decorated in gold, red, and green, was now all black and blood red. His fair skin was still pale under the full moon, though due to the moon's crimson color on this night, it gave his skin a pale vermillion glow, as if lightly dabbed in virgin's blood. He brought a single crimson rose to where his nose would be in the mask, though the mask was smooth, and chuckled lightly as the demons, vampires, lycanthropes, and other creatures of darkness began to flow from the woods behind him snarling, howling, and hissing a chorus of darkness and death, marching towards where he was standing. "Tonight my new subjects... we shall show the Vian Knights what true darkness can do." Seraphim said, all the creatures behind him replying in a roaring beastial cheer that would have made even the hardest and most skilled of warriors tremble with fear. He raised his hand and gently motioned for them to follow as he began gracefully striding towards a kingdom a few miles ahead of them, the sounds of countless nightmares came from behind him, even though to him, he was walking to that kingdom alone on this night. Even though they all belonged to the Horde of Teladia, he, Seraphim The Dark Thorn, walks alone in the shadows this night.
© Copyright 2008 Blackrose (thornedarkrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428963-Walking-Alone-In-The-Shadows