*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670639-Street-Fighter-Fan-Fic
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1670639
This is a street fighter fan fic I came up with on the fly, hope you enjoy it ^_^
This is a fan fiction I came up with on the fly for street fighter.  Vega and Bison are copyrighted characters of Capcom and I do not in anyway own rights to them or to street fighter.  All rights for any and all street fighter characters belong soley to Capcom.  I hope everyone enjoys it.


The beautiful golden blonde locks swirled in the wind as the muscular body plummeted from the sky, arms extended, a bladed claw on one hand slashing down at his opponent.  The man on the ground leaps away, nearly missing the bladed claws that had been aimed for his throat.  As he jumps away, he glares into the ice blue eyes of his opponent and reads the murderous intent he had in them.  The man was out for more than blood this day, he was out to kill him.  “I, Vega, am  beauty and death all rolled into one... Vega is utter perfection!!!”  The man, Vega, screamed as he jumped forward and tucked his body into a ball, rolling on the ground before the man who had narrowly escaped death.  “Stop this, we have no reason to fight!!” The man tried as Vega rolled out and hurled towards him, jumping to the side just as he would have been eviscerated by Vega’s razor sharp claws.

“It doesn’t matter if we have a reason you ugly and pitiful fool... for our blood shall be spilled and it will be beautiful... and that is reason enough...” Vega said in a soft and musical yet sadistic tone.  It made the man’s skin crawl, such a sultry and soothing voice saying such horrendous things was truly a frightening sound.  “Tell me sir... why do you avoid the blood shed... why not revel in its glory and beauty?” Vega asked, walking a slow circle around the man.  “I don’t want to go back to that life... please Vega... stop while you can... don’t awaken the beast inside me...” The man said, a note of panic in his voice now.

It had been four long years of rehabilitation and therapy to bring him out of the psychotic state he had been found in, and now all that work was in danger of being shattered.  “This young man is violent... not evil... but there is a darkness in him sir, and we don’t know what to do to help him.”  One doctor had said as the young orange haired boy on the table thrashed, his golden eyes wild and darting from one person to the next, eyeing them as if they were mice and he a viper.  “Well we will have to figure out how to bring him out of it then won’t we?” Came a strong and commanding, yet gentle voice.  “After all, we can’t have our young friend here getting into trouble now can we?” The long black haired, red eyed man said, looking to him as if he were but a rare yet rough gemstone just waiting to be polished and refined.  “What is your name young man?”

“Come now Tangyo... fight me like you mean it!!” Vega shouted, rushing the young orange haired man without regard now, lunging for Tangyo’s throat.  Tangyo once again dodged the blow, but couldn’t understand how he kept managing to do it.  His memories were coming to him in flashes, his past of being a cannibalistic monster, his three tears training under his master had taught him to control his emotions and desires, he had learned to be human again, and yet here he was once more, in a cage with a monster.  Tangyo had been fighting his monstrous urges the whole fight, hell he couldn’t even remember how he had gotten here.

“I’ll get it out of you if I have to cut you to ribbons boy!!!” Vega screamed, jumping into the air then bounding off the cage, hurling himself at the young man who had seemed so very frightened.  In an instant, Vega was laying on the floor, his eyes widened at what he now saw.  Tangyo was standing differently than before, his eyes wider and more threatening now, teeth, filed to resemble something like a shark’s, bared in what looked like anger and hunger.  His muscles were no longer slack, but seemed tense and hardened.  His tanned skin glistening with sweat, he no longer looked like a timid young man who wanted nothing to do with a fight.  “I’m going to kill you and eat your heart!!!” Tangyo roared, his voice now animalistic and coarse.

Vega had been waiting for this moment, the real fight was only beginning.  He picked himself up off the ground and faced the young man who had gone from timid mouse to poised viper, the very same man who had in less than a second gone from cowering to knocking Vega to the ground.  “So the beast within finally emerges...” Vega whispered, thrilled to see the monster he had heard so much about had finally awoken.  The very same monster who, four years ago, had ripped the throat from Major Bison and killed him after emerging from a testing tank.

Tangyo was Bison’s favorite experiment, a try at taking Vega’s most animalistic traits and grafting them into the mind of a savage street fighter from a foreign land, one who had been known to be a serial killer in his homeland.  Unfortunately for Bison it had been a complete success.  The only problem had been the subjects lack of control, which he now seemed to possess.  “So you think you can tear open the beautiful demon of spain?  Then come on little viper, let’s see what your made of!” Vega shouted, beginning round two of their little fight.

Vega ran towards Tangyo, who stayed standing there.  Vega leapt again, as was his style, and came down hard on him, his foot cutting through the air, cracking the ground and splintering wood from the floor.  Tangyo had moved so fast that Vega had missed it, and was now paying for it.  Tangyo jabbed out, striking Vega’s mask, then ducked down, sweeping for the taller man’s legs.  Vega jumped away from the leg sweep, only to find Tangyo already air borne, eyes wide with madness, hands lashing out at him.  Vega tried twisting his body out of the way and landed on the ground, barely holding his ground, then felt something going down his chest, and then came the stinging pain in his right pectoral.

He hadn’t even noticed it, the movement had to have been amazing for him to miss it.  “My face... then my chest... you have cut me you little snake...” Vega whispered as he glanced down at his chest, four slash marks going down diagonally to the left.  Tangyo had grazed him with his finger nails, which seemed to be more like the talons of some sort of dinosaur or bird of prey.  “So I see they tampered with you genetically as well...” Vega muttered as he began backing away from the young man, who still stood where he had been for most of the fight.

Thankfully the mask had saved Vega’s face, but his chest was bleeding now, and the look on Tangyo’s face was one of pure animalistic hunger.  Tangyo licked the blood from his finger tips and growled hungrily.  “I always wondered if you tasted as good as you thought you looked, guess I was right after all Vega.  Now your going to die... and I will feast upon your beautiful flesh.” Tangyo sneered, moving now towards the man across the cage.  A crowd of course had been cheering and jeering the whole time, but until now, Vega hadn’t even noticed.  Now he remembered that he was in front of hundreds of people, fighting for his life and pride.  “You’ll not taste one more drop of me you vile little monster!” Vega growled, now moving around the edge of the cage.

Tangyo jumped as Vega tried to climb the cage. hurling himself into the man, knocking him off balance and to the ground again.  Vega had taken the kick straight to the chest, but he didn’t stop, instead he had taken the kick, and ducked under Tangyo, then began to climb the cage with lightning-like speed.  As Tangyo turned and looked up, he could see Vega’s lithe form coming down from the ceiling of the cage, and jumped back realizing what was coming.  Too late however, for the three blade’s of Vega’s weapon slashed straight down his chest, Tangyo letting out a cry of pain as he fell to the floor, the wood beginning to be covered in the crimson release that were his wounds.

Vega breathed hard and sighed, looking down upon the fallen form of Tangyo.  “It was good while it lasted my dear little blood brother... but I have won the day as I always do.” Vega said thoughtfully, then turned to walk out of the cage.  The young man had put up more of a fight than he had anticipated, he had never expected him to revert to his primal mind frame, but it had made for a good fight in the end.  As Vega neared the cage door, he heard the crowd’s cheering fall silent. and hear a few startled gasps and a single solitary scream.  The scream had been that of a man, the same man he had just lay to rest.

As Vega turned, his eyes widened with awe and fear, and he couldn’t seem to take it all in.  Tangyo, who had fallen not one minute before, was standing again, turning around and glaring at Vega with eyes of a pure beast, the wounds on his chest no longer bleeding, and looking like nothing more than light scars.  “There’s no way in hell he could have survived that...” Vega uttered as Tangyo stood straight up and opened his shark toothed maw and let out a blood curdling scream of hunger.

Vega couldn’t believe what he was seeing, he had cut the man down not moments before, and now he was standing again, roaring with a frenzied look on his face.  Tangyo rushed him, and for once Vega was at a loss, he couldn’t think, and for a brief moment thought he was going to die.  Tangyo was upon him, slashing forwards towards his left pectoral, nearly missing as Vega was back in control of his senses and was doing his damnedest to move away from this horrible monster he was in the ring with.  “Your not human!” Vega shouted as he dodged attacks.  “Neither are you!!!!” Tangyo shouted, a low blow landing on Vega, slicing open his left leg.

Vega growled in pain and leapt away from Tangyo, but favoring his injured leg.  No man had ever landed so many blows that had made him bleed before.  It was as if he was facing himself, only a version of himself that was like a demon, and it frightened him like nothing in the world ever had before.  Here he was, trapped in this cage, with a monster that seemed like it just wouldn’t die, a relentless hungry monster.  And what angered him the most was that it was at his request that he was in this very predicament.

Tangyo had been missing for four years, and Vega had found him in a dojo, training under a man named Thorne.  The man had been a champion cage fighter once, but retired at an early age, due to a controversial match which had coincidentally been his last.  Thorne had beaten the man so badly he was barely recognizable, but had left him alive, and walked out of the ring in silence as paramedics arrived and rushed the man to a hospital.  The man spent the rest of his life in a wheel chair eating meals through a straw, and Thorne refused to get into the ring ever again.

Tangyo fast approached, Vega narrowly dodging and swinging back at Tangyo, connecting with his arm.  Blood poured from the wound for all of ten seconds, then knitting itself back together again, making just a light scar on his body yet again.  Vega was tiring slowly, and Tangyo could see it.  Tangyo lunged yet again, but Vega feigned right, then jumped to the left, slicing through Tangyo’s Achilles Tendon, rolling away and began to climb the cage to regroup and think of a new strategy.  Tangyo screamed in pain ad the wound poured blood for a moment, then growled and searched the cage for his quarry as the wound healed itself.

Vega wondered what it was they had done to him to make his regenerative properties so strong, but noticed that the tendon had taken longer to heal than normal muscle.  “He must not be able to heal tendons and bone as easily as flesh... that means if I break a bone it will take longer...” Vega said softly to himself, watching Tangyo from the safety of the cage’s ceiling.  Tangyo was too distracted for the moment to realize Vega was just above him, and it gave Vega time to think.

Tangyo stopped looking around and smelled the air, sniffing and turning his head.  As he did so, he stopped and looked straight up, then grinned to Vega, who looked dumbfounded.  “Found you!” Tangyo proclaimed as he lunged from his spot to the cage, climbing with a speed that rivaled Vega’s.  Vega jumped from the cage ceiling to the floor, wincing as he rolled to a stand, his left leg still throbbing from the slashes in it.  Tangyo bound off the cage and flew at Vega, a move Vega was famous for, and tackled him to the ground, snarling and snapping his teeth inches away from Vega’s masked face.

The two men rolled around trying to pin the other, though the struggle seemed never ending.  Vega grunted and gorwled, trying to claw Tangyo, who would bat his claw away and kept trying to slash Vega’s throat.  Both men continued to stop the other and was able to defend themselves as if it were a choreographed dance they had planned.  Though they struggled for a good four minutes, Tangyo finally pinned Vega, and the man roared defiantly as he tried miserably to escape Tangyo’s clutches.

“You thought you could just bring me here, taunt me, then expect me to lay down and die?  Are you really that stupid!?!?!” Tangyo shouted as he asked Vega, his breath making Vega’s eyes water.  “You were nothing but a blabbering fool in a dojo until I forced you to fight... you were weaker then than you are now...” Vega said struggling to keep Tangyo from killing him.  The two men were deadlocked, whoever reached his feet first after this grapple would surely win the bout, and neither was willing to give in.  “I’ll not let some monstrous thing like you kill the most perfect beauty in the world!” Vega roared, forgetting for a moment that he was on the bottom of the grapple.

Tangyo took the opening and smacked Vega hard across the face, knocking his mask off of him.  Vega’s face was one of beauty, elegance, and of all other things, one of shock.  His eyes widened as Tangyo lifted his hand again and brought it down upon his face, slashing down the left side of his face, leaving four bright red slashes going from his forehead to his lower jaw.  Vega went limp. eyes filling with tears, and began to sob.  Tangyo growled and got off of him, kicked Vega as hard as he could in the ribs and walked away, heading to the door of the cage.

“I have no need to kill you brother...” Tangyo whispered, licking the blood and flesh from his fingers.  “I have taken something far more important than your own life from you... I have taken your beloved beauty,” Tangyo said in a much more calm manner, leaving the ring and leaving Vega as a sobbing bloody mess.  Medics rushed into the ring to check him, and assured him the scarring would be minimal, but Vega would never be the same again.  He muttered softly on the ground, his hand over his face, mumbling over and over again.  “My beauty... my love... my face... I am a monster... a hideous horrible monster...”

One year later, Thorne Masla, owner of the Black Rose Dojo, opened his dojo to the annual Street Fighter Tournament.  The lists were long for competitors and two names stood out among the rest.  One was the current Street Fighting Champion, Thorne’s adopted son Tangyo Masla, the other was a mysterious masked man calling himself Seraphim, whom upon being interviewed had only this to say.  “I will take back everything you stole from me Tangyo... my honor... my name...my beauty... and my face!!!”
© Copyright 2010 Blackrose (thornedarkrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670639-Street-Fighter-Fan-Fic