*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429674-Our-four-worlds
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1429674
This is a brief discription of the four worlds and how they live.
                                                  WARWOLFS
                                                  WORLD ONE
    A major story in the human world as if they exsisted well they do but not alot of them many warwolf breeds are mixed breed or breeded into likens.They eat small animals like deer,rabits,rats,and mice.They rarely prey on humans so there's no need to interfere with they're world they do live in the human world in  cases.Warwolfs are no danger and they are gental creatures.



                                                    VAMPIRES
                                                    WORLD TWO
    Vampires are led to a bad reputation even though they only feed very little and take only a small amount of blood.They are sweet creatures and never hurt humans they do live in the human world with all the humans but they still have they're own world!Vampires will never be a danger to humans.


                                     

                                                    LIKENS
                                                WORLD THREE
    Likens are humans with the ability to transform they're body into a full wolf form.Likens do hurt humans alot if they lose their temper and they do have a mild temper.Likens are living in the human and liken worlds.They are very unpreditable and useally peaceful creatures.Likens have three branches swamp,forest,and mountain.SWAMP:Larger claws than other speicies of likens.FOREST:Normal breeded liken.MOUNTIAN:Larger fangs then other species of likens.These charicteristics or traits are decided on how the liken was breeded.


                                                    SHADOWS
                                                  WORLD FOUR
    Just like the dead there's not alot to them.They're wandering spirts bad and good.Obviously they are dark and low and they have a world called the spirt or shadow world!They cant really hurt you but they can mentily drive you insane.


                                                BY:LUCY SNOW
© Copyright 2008 LucySnow7 (babygirl7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1429674-Our-four-worlds