*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434886-Bearys-Journal-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1434886
Great short chapter for kids and family.
I woke up slowly with Lawrence. It was very warm and sunny outside. As Lawrence and Mitchell took turns taking a bath, I looked through Lawrence's room. Lawrence got dressed, Ate breakfast, and then did lots and lots and lots of spelling stuff. I wonder if I'll ever be able to do that. Lawrence says I will for sure if he listens when I do my studies. After that, he helped me write in my journal (what you're reading right now) and I did some awesome break dancing. I'm pretty lonely and I want some other friends to play with. Lawrence says he'll get me some. And he did! My friends are named Kitsy, Noodle, and Doodle. Noodle and Doodle are brothers, even though they are really mean to each other. Kitsy and Doodle are best friends. Doodle is really mad at Noodle and hid somewhere Lawrence couldn't find him. Noodle is worried and kind of happy. I got really good at catching. Lawrence went to play tennis with his brother. I didn't get to go, but I had a lot of fun at home. I played baseball and hit 15 out of the parks and caught 12 pop flies. When Lawrence returned, he was sweating like a man that's just run a 59 mile triathlon!!! His mom was feeding some cute baby bunnies. They were hungry I bet. Lawrence found them outside near the left-side tree. There were five. Noodle had to be separated from Doodle, so Noodle ran away. A new tiger came and his name is Bobby. I taught him to play baseball really well. Lawrence has been stuck on the computer, playing games when finally his mom told him to get off. I'm really hyper today, and I accidentally cut myself, playing with an awesome sword. I watched The Night at the Museum with Lawrence. Bobby says his real name is fang and tells us to keep it a secret. I slept very, very, very early with Lawrence. Snore...
© Copyright 2008 Stormwriter (legodude12.1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434886-Bearys-Journal-Chapter-2