*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437197-Character-Sketch
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1437197
Character Sketch Allen
Allen Blackthorn

Allen Blackthorn was born a preemie. Which means he was born too early. Allen had only developed asthma which he still has today. Allen was tall for his age, and was always the tallest kid in his class. Allen has dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, big bushy eyebrows, and he was scrawny. So he was always picked last for in sports.

Allen never really like that because his asthma may him incapable of playing with his friends. Any running around would cause his asthma to act up. As he grew older Allen grew a love for sports. Baseball and football mainly.

Allen loved baseball but really was that good. So when football was offered at his school in 7th grade Allen wanted to tryout. Many of his friends said that football would be too tough and that Allen wasn’t man enough to play football. He wanted to prove them wrong.

Allen's first practice the coach took one look at him and said, “son I do believe the cheerleading squad is over there.” The coach let him have a chance. He blew his whistle Allen ran at his opponent and leveled him there was a fumble Allen picked up the ball and ran like a speeding bullet.

Allen's coach was like holy shit where the hell did this kid come from. They then reversed the situation and Allen go leveled big time. It looked like when he hit the ground he got knocked out.

“Allen!”

“Yes coach.”

“I want to have you on my team one thing have you ever lifted weights before?”
“No”

“well start!”

“why coach?”

‘well if you got your muscle strength up you could be a star player.”

So Allen over the next few years gradually built up his arm strength, and because a very good football player. Then one night after practice when Allen was a junior. He was riding home with one of his friends. They got into car accident, and Allen went through the windshield and injured his shoulder and broke his leg and his hopes for stardom ended. His injury put him out for the rest of his junior year and senior year. Since Allen couldn’t play football he decided to become a construction worker. While Allen was attending college he met the girl of his dreams. Katie Crimson who he married.
© Copyright 2008 mininessie (funkytoad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1437197-Character-Sketch