*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438709-Leons-Random-Adventure
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1438709
There is the Chosen One and their friends to stop the Hooded figures, but can they?
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE! 
::Okay before we begin quick thing, when it shows just someone talking without the quotation marks that would be the writer which is says later on in the story but just so ya know, and if you have any ideas for this just send me a message! ^_^  (c) Digimon Theme song, and Neemon to Digimon creators::       









                                                        Chapter 1

                                                  Change Of Scenery

         



         Leon was walking to school outside then, he got a feeling that he forgot something. He ran home and looked at the calendar, it said project day. Oh your kidding me!  Leon thought as he ran up stairs.  He went in his room, it had dark blue walls with a plaid blue bed. He ran into the bathroom and saw Zantac on the marble sink’s countertop. Hmm.. Ok then….Leon thought as he opened the mirror, nothing.
         He ran downstairs and got into the fridge, BACON!!!
After 5 minutes he had plate full of bacon, and…..ate it?
         “Alright now that I’m done eating breakfast, I will….” Leon ran by the calendar and saw the project day on it. “NOOO!!!!” he yelled in a dramatic voice.
         “Keep quite down there!” said the old lady that lived above him in the apartments.
         “Yeah? Well how do you like this!” Leon yelled as he got a broom and started banging the ceiling with the handle.
         “I’ll call the police on you if you don’t stop!” the old lady yelled at Leon, she was now stopping on the floor.
         “Call the po po then! I’m not leaving for any reason!” Leon yelled back. He was banging the broom harder and more franticly. He put the broom down and for some odd reason he was waving his arms…..

I think either he was hyper or just angry, because he usually doesn’t ever act this way……
Anyways……

The old lady called the police and Leon saw the red and blue lights flashing. He jumped out of the window and landed carefully on the sidewalk. The police came and barged in Leon’s room. It was empty, the police went over to the counter and had a few doughnuts.

Who said police don’t like doughnuts? Well I think my police deserve a doughnut break.
Anyways….

The police opened the fridge and got some food and drinks.

This is why police don’t solve crime scenes, that’s why there is the CSI.

Leon looked up at his apartment room, the police are probably eating my food, damn it! I just had to leave it out! While Leon was walking he saw mummies.
         “How the hell did they” points to mummies. “Get in here, I thought it was about me!” Leon bickered at the writer person.


-raises eyebrow- well I’m terribly sorry but there has to be some randomness in this.


“Ugh what ever,  just answer my question.”


They just appear, ok?


“Yeah yeah how can I talk to you anyways?”


Quit asking questions, the mummies are coming.

“What?!” Leon yells and looks behind him. The mummies weren’t that fast but about old lady walking speed. Leon looked to his left and a topaz sword poofed on the cement sidewalk. Leon jumped to the sword and picked it up.
         The mummies were now about 12 feet away from Leon. They started to groan, there was a torch that Leon saw out of the corner of his eye. Leon ran and picked up the torch and threw it at the mummies. The mummies caught fire and stopped.
         “Hah! Take that you mummies!” Leon yelled feeling accomplished, and he didn’t have to use his topaz sword.
         While Leon turned around and kept bragging to himself about beating the mummies they started walking their mummyish way toward him once again. Finally Leon looked over his shoulder and saw the mummies running toward him.
         “Oh just great, I don’t have to fight just mummies, but flaming mummies! Ugh what a day.” Leon said as the mummies kept coming toward him. The mummies were now about 5 feet from Leon and moaning some strange language. Leon raised his eye brow and said,” I’m sorry can you repeat that?”  The mummies repeated their strange ways of talking, and Leon still didn’t understand them. “Uh…What?” Leon asked.
         The mummies looked mad and started getting faster, and yes they are still on fire. Leon started to get ready to fight then he turned around and yelled, “Run away!” and that is what Leon did, he ran away.
         Leon was now close to a deli and he came in and sat down at the table. A deli worker came up to him and said, “ Do you work here?”
         “Um…no?”
         “Get out. If you don’t work here you can’t stay here.”
         “But-but uh…my wife is uh…I’m hiding from her.” Leon lied to stay away from the mummies. The worker looked at him weirdly.
         “You mean that lady in the rags?”
         “Uh…yeah.”
“Cht’ sorry can’t help you, get out of here.”  the worker said with an amused look on his face.
         “But this type of thing worked in a movie I saw.”
         “Yeah well that’s a movie, and we aren’t a movie. Get out.” the worker said with more anger in his voice.
         “Fine, fine” Leon said getting up and going to the door. He put his hand on the handle and went out. Then the Digimon season 3 theme song started playing. Leon looked up confused and looked all around but couldn’t find out where it was coming from. The song abruptly stopped as the mummies where coming towards Leon.
         The mummies recognized him easily and started walking toward him again. One fell over and groaned in pain. The others simply ignored it as they kept getting closer and closer. The mummy that fell over sunk into the cement. Leon looked flabbergasted and one eye was twitching.
Leon turned a corner, he kept running in case the mummies were behind him. He stopped to catch a breath and realized he “wasn’t in Kansas anymore.” He was in a dry sandy desert. Oh damn it! he thought as he saw that the alley and thankfully the flaming  mummies were gone. He looked over to the left and saw Neemon.
“I think you are in the wrong story.” Leon shouted at the strange rabbit that had red pants on.
         “Oh, uh right ok.” Said Neemon and he disappeared leaving Leon alone in the desert all by himself, or was he?


Yes, yes I don’t especially like cliff hangers but, in this case I am going to have dum dah dum, the dreaded cliff hanger. Bwahahahaha (this goes on until you decide to say that you are done reading this and turn it off).




© Copyright 2008 ~*Anime_Fan*~ (bluetinker14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1438709-Leons-Random-Adventure